CHAPTER - 46

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It's my second day in this school and I cannot find both of them. They told me they will come. So where are they? I sighed and started walking towards library to eat peacefully but it's me we are talking about. And I can't get peace. As the three girls from earlier came towards me. Now they are not just three. They have come up with a group of 5-6 people. I looked around and saw. It's just me and them in this empty hallway. Welp! I can't defeat all of them. She came with her own army.

The middle girl from earlier smirked and said, "Bitch! You don't know with whom you have messed up." With that she took a step towards me and raised her hand. I was about to block it but someone was too fast then me. 

I looked at the person's face who stopped her.

"Hallway guy " I whispered to myself remembering this was the person with whom I bumped thinking that it was a wall.

How embarassing!

"You remember me. " He replied with a smirk. I huffed at his smirk which grew a fraction.

Clearly it wasn't a whisper. I need to work on my whispering. It's no use to know so many languages if you can't just whisper  in them. Just joking. Hehe. Ella! It's no joking time. Control!

The hallway guy's eyes turned dark as soon as he saw the bee's army. Yeah! I'm gonna call it that. 

I almost laughed at their expression. They visibly gulped just by looking at his threatening eyes.

Is he the bad boy or something of this school?

Like my brothe-

Stop Ella! Don't think about them and cry a river.

The bee tried wiggling her hand away from his grasp but it just made him hold it tighter, making her hiss and cry in pain.

"Don't come near her again. " He practically growled.

All of their eyes-widened and they quickly scurried away from him expect the bee as 'the hallway guy' still has her hand in a tight grip.

He yanked her hand away from his grasp and without wasting any second the bee frantically went away making me giggle. His head snapped towards me with a small barely noticeable smile.

"Phew! Thank you hallwa- " I was appreciating his help but he cut me off.

"Tristan. "

"Huh? " I asked confused.

"Ah! Ok. I'm Is- " I tried to introduce myself just to be cut off again

"Isabella. I know. " He replied nonchalantly.

I looked at him shocked and asked, "How do you know my name? "

I could see the tips of his ears turning slightly pink. Hehe. Cute!

"Um- "

Before he could reply two voices cut him off.

"Ella! "

I turned around and saw my other two-third standing their with concerned eyes. While I saw Tristan with an annoyed look as soon as he saw the two of them. He wasted no time in storming out.

"Are you okay, Ella? We were so worried when we weren't able to find you in the cafe. " Issac said worriedly at the same time when Ivan scowled, " Did he troubled you? " 

He said while pointing towards Tristan's retreating figure. Ivan looked ready to beat the pulp out of Tristan.

I immediately responded, "No! On the contrary he helped me from the bee. "

Confusion flared in them.

"Bee? " Ivan and Issac asked in unison. 

Oh shoot!

I smiled sheepishly trying to hide my embarassment and said, "The girl Tristan stopped from punching me. "

Realisation drawl upon them at first they burst out laughing.

"Bee? Really? " Issac wheezed but then his expression soon turned dark when he realised that she was gonna punch.

"She what? I'm gonna kill that bitch. " Ivan said dangerously. Even though I'm not at the reveiving hand, which I never ever want to be,  I still gulped. 

"Yeah! But Tristan has already managed to shoo them away. Now I don't think they will ever come to me again. " I said the last part with a little giggle.

Confusion crossed their features but it went with a sheepish look when I asked them , "Where were you both since the morning? "

"Uh- " Ivan started but Issac continued. They both have a big smile on their face.

They were about to say something but the bell rang indicating that the lunch is over.

Issac flunged his arm around my shoulder and smiled while I tried to do the same to Ivan who cast me an amused look. Keyword tried. He is too tall. I wanna stomped my foot on the ground so bad. But I know how childlike I am gonna look.

Ivan smilingly shook his head and removed my hands from his shoulder just for him to do it himself. Now I'm squashed between both of them.

"Hey! " I tried to protest but they both ignored me and started laughing.

After school we went towards a nearby cafe.

"So where were you today in the morning ? I asked the first question that has been lingering in my mind.

Issac took a deep breath and said smilingly , " We went to Andrew. "

I gave them both a confused look to which Ivan replied, "The doctor. "

My mouth formed an 'o' shape. So the reports came. I anxiosly waited for Issac to continue.

"You are really our sister. " Ivan said with a smile.

I flunged myself on both of them at the same time and said, "I knew it. "

They both laughed at my excitement.

I pulled away and asked the next question, "Now tell me why were you so frantic yesterday ? "

They visibly gulped at this question and looked at each other.

____

Tomorrow is my exam and I am writing this chapter. XD

I hope you like it.

Thank you  Inderjeetbindra76 ❤️ for the amazing cover. I truly appreciate your work.