CHAPTER - 1

Beep-Beep-BE-

Uggh!

I woke up, all but disoriented, to my alarm showing 6.

Ah, It's just 6, I will wake up when it shows 5, and with that thought in my mind I pulled my duvet up over my head.

Wait... WHATT?!
IT'S 6 IN THE DAMN MORNING!

Oh My God!

Mother is going to kill me today, if she doesn't feed the rats in her stomach on time. 

I brusquely stood up from my worn-out mattress, and without doing my routine chores, I made my way downstairs. I don't want to die before I could even execute my plan, just because I was late doing brushing.

I entered the kitchen and started making the breakfast for everyone (except me, obviously). Because if I will eat breakfast, mother and father, will beat me up to the point where I had to throw up and if I throw up, I will get a punishment for throwing up where I would have to lick the vomit off the floor punishment. I gagged thinking of the last time it happened. 

When I was done cooking, I glanced at the round wall-clock which showed 6:32.

I just hope they are not awake yet. As soon as I was done putting the dishes on the table somebody grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards themselves hastily. I felt a hard stung on my right cheek, and my ears popped. All I heard was silence for a few seconds. I could see father's lips moving, but I could not hear anything.

He stood there all smug, and smirking. 

"BITCH!!" He shouted. Why does he have to shout so much? Wait, my hearing is back. Yay- 

Slap

"LATE, ARE WE?" He screamed at the top of his voice. His germs flying out of his mouth, and landing on mine. Ew-

Slap

I looked down not wanting his spit to cover my entire face, just to receive a punch to the gut. 

"AAHHH" I screamed. This one hurts like hell. He punched me where there was already a bruise from yesterday's events when he pushed me down the stairs just because I didn't give his friend a lap dance...

"I see. Does it hurt baby?" He fake cooed and walk towards me.

I didn't reply.

"What the hell, you bitch! Speak when spoken to!" He yelled throwing the hot pan at my face.

On instincts, I covered my face with my arms. Luckily...but not that much. As there are burnt marks on my hands, now. 

He pushed me, chest-first on a table, and started unbuckling his pants. My body went rigid. I could feel the fear creeping inside me full-force, now.

But to my great luck he just whipped me on my back, mercilessly. After about 10 whips he stopped. Backing up a little from me, with his ever-present malicious smirk, he pulled his pants down and hovered above my backside.

 I tried to shove him away, and thankfully, I was able to push him away after using the last bits of my strength I could conjure up. He staggered a little from me, but his anger visibly intensified. Scared, I kicked him in between his legs with all the force I could muster up, making him curse and cry out loudly. For good measure, I even stomped on his little dick, pressing my heel on it more. 

No more children. 

Feeling satisfied, I ran towards my room to gather my stuff which hardly took any time. I don't have much possessions. Just 3 shirts, 2 jeans, 1 skirt, a stuffed teddy (BUBBA), a passport, a phone and savings which are $7800.00

Yeah, I know, you might be thinking - that much for a kid? If you are thinking that this is my pocket money, then guys you are totally...

right. 

Hahaha, sike! As if.

I got this from recording my songs, and selling my paintings and books.

I am a bit of a prodigy.

Oh God, how could I forget that, and where ever the fuck is it, now? Oh, yeah, in between my mattress. I slowly pushed my hand in between the mattress's 3 inch cut. And... I found it! It's one of the only few things I've with me since my childhood. I unclasped the hook and put it in under the shirt material. 

It's a pendant with Valentino engraved on it. 

I slung my backpack on my shoulders and started to make my way towards the window Just as I was about to open the window a loud bang could be heard. 

"ISABELLA! FUCKING BITCH! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! RIGHT THE FUCKING, NOW!  IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, FUCKING RIGHT NOW! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU THEN AND FUCKING THERE!! JUST OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, ISABELLA! IF YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING BEST FOR FUCKING YOU!"

SHIT

I opened the window, and sat on the outside of the window sill, then leaned towards the thick branch of the tree just one inch away from my window. I pushed my body off the grill and, was, luckily, able to grab it. Hastily, I started climbing down. As soon as my feet landed on the ground the main door to the house busted open! And, came out my angry father. 

"YOU BITCH, FUC--"

I started running, without listening to any of his words.

I couldn't continue on to run anymore.  My body is badly bruised, and tired. It hurts like hell. But, I need to endure it. I will endure it. I want my freedom. 

You might be wondering: Why, now?

The answer is as clear as swamp water... because, even I don't know what made me do what I just did. I guess, it had all been pent up inside me for so long, that it all just combusted. I have had enough of their torture. Perhaps, I know, I don't deserve their ill treatment towards me. Perhaps, I know I deserve than those two psychopaths. 

There is nothing for me with them. All they have done for me is to give me pain. Endless, boundless amount of pain. 

Let us focus on running, for now. With squinted eyes, I ran from one alley to another. Then, I, finally, reached the railway station.

I bought a ticket of the first train to leave. 

The sooner I go away form this hell, the better.

Walking inside the train, I took a window seat, and hugged my bag close to my chest. Looking outside the window, I thought of the recent events. About Katherine, my so called-mom, I don't know how could she by my Mom. I never believed her. But she looks somewhat like me. So, I can't help but swallow the bitter pill of them being my parents.

Whatever it will be. I am sure, it will be better without them.

As soon as I left the station, I could feel someone's eyes on me. I did a complete 360, but there was no one.

Ella, you are being paranoid. Katherine and John are far away from you. They don't know your whereabouts. You are safe, now. With this thought in my mind I ignored the poking feeling in my mind of someone watching over me.

It's getting dark. I need to find a roof to stay under it for a while. I started walking aimlessly. Unknowingly, I stumbled upon the darker side of the town. Not sooner have I realized it, I could feel someone hands on mine. I flinched, and thrashed. Turning around, reading to deliver a punch, I froze. 

"Where are you going, sweetcheeks?"