CHAPTER - 39

The whole christmas break was just awesome.

We did so much things together and then we went for the trip.

It was mind-blowing with my whole family.

We made so many memories together

But unfortunately Emilio left 3 days before the trip's end.

He didn't missed much though.

It's like we all have been together always like we have not been away from each other for even a year.

I love my family.

And they love me too.

__XX__

I have been learning horse-riding now.

Ace got me a personal coach.

I also got to know that all my brothers already know how to ride a horse.

And whenever I am riding Xavier never left my side.

Saying, "I need to check." and then just dismissed me.

Over the months I have been doing quiet good in riding it.

I sometimes ride without any help but I'm not allowed to go far without anyone with me.

I bonded with my parents too over the period of one and half year that I have lived with them.

Yeah. Time skip.

We all, with 'we' I meant all the cousins too, have given our parents tickets for a month to enjoy with their other half.

Everything was going alright. But don't know from where came Emilio's girlfriend.

Don't get me wrong.

I was happy that my brother is taking one step up in his life.

But she is not what she looks like.

Just before our parents were going for thier solo trip Emilio introudced her to them.

Emilio seems to like her.

But I don't.

Maybe I'm just jealous, that My brother will be with her and not with me now.  

Everytime I just shrugg it off saying 'I'm being paranoid.'

But I can't just look over it everytime. When she seems to look suspicious.

Ond day when we were all having family dinner she was also there.

That was the day when Emilio introduced her to us.

And the name of the 'she' is 'Kenzie'.

She came following me to the restroom and confronted me saying, "You bitch. Stay away from my Emilio. You pathetic excuse of a sister." And then she just left not before digging her nails in my wrist.

That night was the start of 'Mission No No Kenzie'// 

Yeah. Weird name.

But weird name for a weird girl.

So it's okay.

I thought of speaking about Kenzie to one of my brother.

So I went to Noah. 

"Natey. What do you think about Kenzie?" I asked him out-of -blue one day.

He looked confused for a second and looked at me weirdly the other second and then said, "I don't know. She doesn't gives me good vibes. But we should try to get to know her as Emilio seems to like her."

I nodded my head rather sadly.

"You don't need to worry about Kenzie. You will always be our first priority." Noah added smiling reassuring me in his own way.

I smiled at him gratefully and left with one thought in my mind.

Should I stop doubting her?