Prologue

"Is everything ready? It will be six p.m. in five minutes." Charles the butler asked me after he opened the door.

"I wanted to ask that too." I said.

My parents organize a ball tonight because I have a name day today. The truth is the event organizer do all. They bring out the best from the ball in every year. Yeah. In every year. I like them but sometimes it is boring to meet with strangers, speak about unnecessary things and do nothing just dance drink and eat until the party. Do I have another choice? No, I don't. My dad said once when he saw my bored face. "You should pay attention when we speak with very important people. You will be a queen soon." He said that three years ago. I was a rebel. I'm not sorry. Nobody understands me. They think it's cool to be a princess and after that a queen. You can get up late. You can do what you want. It's a beautiful dream. Wake up! The princesses get up early. They do they morning routine and have a breakfast. So far, it's good but wait for the end. After breakfast, the tasks are start. I mean learn math, grammar, history, geography, IT, and the other language. Beside this, study law, economy, and finance. Sounds good, huh? Later do sports for example swimming, riding horse or sword play. I choose the last one. You can easily win if your coach let you win at each match or I'm just good enough. I didn't decide yet. My coach is Alex. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is kind and understanding. He knows a lot of things about me and help me if he can. Besides, I did aerobics and yoga when I was younger, so I am flexible. The most princess learn music too. I can play the piano and the violin. I am keen on so much the classic song. Beethoven is a genius. The songs make me happy. Play or just listen. Never mind. Sometimes I sing when nobody hears me. I don't have any sibling so that's all I have. Well, let's return to the present.

I sit on a chair opposite the mirror and make my makeup for the party which I have no desires for. Nobody cares my feelings in this place. My parents either. Why don't I feel like they care about me? Charles interrupted my line of thought.

"You know it's a quite important ball." He said seriously.

"You say that in each year." I said in a careless way. He started laughing.

"Just do your best." He said.

"As always." I said and finished my makeup.

"They grow up so fast." I looked up from the mirror into his eyes.

"You're not crying, are you? If I start crying too the makeup comes down and we both know what will happen." I said and I pointed him with my index finger.

"I'm sorry. You're so gorgeous now." He wiped a few tears with his left hand.

"Just now?" I said in an offended voice then I crossed my arms and looked in the other direction.

"Forgive me madam. You're as gorgeous as usual." I looked at him and he bowed.

"You are very funny. Let me answer your question. I'm ready. I just pick up my shoes."

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time. My waist-length brown hair collapsed on my shoulders in curly curls. My makeup is more than simple. I used my favorite eyeshadow palette, the eyeliner, the mascara, and a little highlighter on my cheekbones. The royal blue dress is fits me. It is decorated with small beads on the top. Made by a famous designer for today's occasion. Finally, I adjusted my tiara, looked at Charles and nodded that we could go.

"Perfect. Give me your hand." He said with a smile. I smiled at him.

"Let's start it!" I sighed

---------------------------------

If you like this chapter please vote or write a comment! Thank you! <3