Epilogue

How do I get started? It's been a month since Liz showed up at the wedding and virtually ruined our plan, but luckily everything went well. Alex has since refused to communicate with any of us. Liz and Noel moved in with James and his family. Alex also put him in front of an election. Noel didn't want to go back to him alone because Liz meant the real family to him and he can meet with me anytime. Liz's and Noel's furniture in Alex's house was moved to James, though he had a hard time letting Liz take anything from there because that was his money, but he couldn't do anything because of the guards and princess command. Liz and Noel are studying at the local school. Liz broke up with Aaron because of the distance or rather because of me, but it's a matter of detail. I meet with Liz every day and we also study together of course. I talked to Felipe after they came back from their honeymoon. I asked him to help Liz to get into Fashion Institute of Technology. He immediately accepted the assignment and was even willing to move into the castle for two weeks to show Liz everything. Unfortunately, I barely saw her in those two weeks. Jason refuses to talk to me either. After two weeks of trying, he would rather resign than talk with me. I need to lose him to I be happy. William is still alive even though he is still ill. My mother, who knows about us, struggled with the fact that her daughter wouldn't have a husband. Nonetheless I can see in her that she is starting to put up with it. Everything works in a normal wheel and I am happier than ever.

"Liz! Put it down! How many times should I say?" We were just trying to learn. There is something that never changes.

"Just a minute." She said. I sighed. "I'm done."

"The war of independence..." I started but someone knocked on the door. I sighed. "Come on!" I said.

"Excuse me princess! Someone sent you a letter." The guy walked to me and gave me the letter. "With your permission." He said, bowed and walked out. I looked at the letter.

"Steven sent this." I frowned and opened it. "Invitations? How did he know my address at all?" I looked at Liz who smiled. "What did you do?" I asked.

"Maybe I threw a message to someone to send invitations." She said with a faint smile. "Are you mad at me?"

"Does he know who I am? Does he know I'm not Spanish? Liz!" I said indignantly.

"They are reliable." She said.

"This is irresponsibility. Do you know? How many people did you tell?" I asked.

"If you don't want to come okay. Then I go alone." She shrugged. I shook my head.

"I didn't say that." I said.

"Then you come?" Her eyes shone. "You can take guards with you." I sighed.

"We need to purchase clothes." I said.

"Yes! I love you. You won't regret it." She stood up and hugged me. I hope.

We had two weeks to get the clothes. Of course, Liz didn't want us to go shopping. She wanted to design the clothes for both of us. Felipe also helped her with it because I didn't trust Liz to be able to do it alone right now. I bought the plane tickets. The guards were ready, and we set off. We talked about that we will go out to eat together because we get off at five and it all started at seven. Since we weren't so hungry, we just sat down for a coffee where Liz invited AJ and Steven as well. We talk a lot since they know who I really am. I can be honest with someone finally. After we had discussed everything we set off for the ball. The decoration was beautiful, and the music wasn't too loud either. Luckily, we didn't see someone we didn't want until the result of the election of the king and queen was received.

"I greet everyone at the ball. I am very pleased to welcome all teachers and students. I am pleased to announce that this year has been awarded the title of prom king and queen. I don't want to say so more let's see the winners." The headmaster said and opened an envelope. "The prom king is...Nick Baker." Everyone applauded. Nick walked to the stage and a girl put the crown on his head. "And what everyone was expecting. This year's prom queen is...Valerie Green." Liz took my hand. She leaned to my side and looked at me with a smile, but I saw it wasn't real. She wanted so much to win.

"Sorry people! could ask for a little attention?" Valerie started to speak. I looked at her questioningly. "Thank you! I know some of you don't know who I am. In fact, hardly a few of you here, but we would both like to thank you for voting for us. However, we don't deserve this title. There was a girl to whom we owe all this, who was braver than us and there was another girl who really wanted to win even though it is just a plastic, but it didn't matter to her. Without them we couldn't stand here today. In the web of popularity, I have learned what it is like to lose friends you have known for a long time, order to strangers when they see me in a hallway say good things about me. Steven and AJ. I'm very sorry! Now, we would like to invite here the two wonderful girls without whom we couldn't stand here. Amanda and Liz. Please come here!" She said finally. We looked at each other blankly. I looked at Steven and AJ who smiled.

"Go!" Steven shouted with a smile. We walked incomprehensibly to the stage.

"Why?" I whispered to Valerie.

"Without you I wouldn't have a boyfriend. Thank you!" She whispered and hugged me. She put the crown on my head.

"Now let us see the dance of the ball queen and ball queen." Liz took my hand. We walked off the stage to the dance floor and the music set off. We started dancing awkwardly. Everyone looked puzzled and didn't understand the whole thing. Let's be honest me either.

"Did you know about it?" I asked after the song was almost over. She shook her head with a smile.

"Liz!" I raised my right eyebrow.

"What? I didn't know. I swear! It surprised me too." She said.

"Do you enjoy hah?" I asked with a smile.

"That I wouldn't enjoy?" She asked with a grin. I laughed. "Though I didn't think I am the king."

"Do you want to replace?" I asked.

"Of course not. To be king is cooler." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You look good." I said.

"Thanks." She said but didn't say anything.

"Don't you want to say anything?" I asked with a frown. She smiled, grabbed my face, and stood on her tiptoe to kiss me.

"You don't need compliments. You are always look gorgeous." I blushed.

"You too." I said.

"Let's not talk now!" She said and want to kiss me again, but Steven and AJ appeared, and they gave us two glass of dark drink.

"To the prom queen and the other prom queen! Cheers!" Steven said and we clinked.

"People usually clink with champagne." I said after I taste the wine.

"It is no accident we brought this." AJ smiled. I looked at Liz who looked at me seductively. Pray for me!

---------------------------------

Hello! I hope you liked it so you know what to do! 🤍