Twenty-fifty chapter

Liz lay on her bed and she looked at her folded fingers. She looked at me and signaled with her head that I should go closer.

"Would you lie next to me? Please!" She whispered and slid away on the bed. I did. She turned to me and put her head to my left shoulder and hugged my belly with her right hand. I started stroking her hand with my left hand.

"I don't understand you." She started to whisper about five minutes later. I frowned but she couldn't see it. "I did bad things, said bad things. Slapped you." She sighed. "Against all this, you helped. Always. Why?" I didn't say anything. I looked in the opposite direction. She raised her head and turned my head toward her with her hand. She looked at me questioningly. I blushed. I grabbed her wrist and put it back where it was. I shook my head and looked our hands. She took her hand away and sat up. I also sat up next to her. She quickly took her right feet over my thighs. I frowned. She leaned over me, grabbed my face with her both hands and kissed me. I tried to pull away from her, but she smoothed her left hand under my t-shirt and stroked my side. I moaned. She slipped her tongue into my lips and I gave up the fight with her. Sometimes when one of us leaned away a bit to take a breath the other grabbed her and pulled back. When we finally separated, I looked at her. She was completely blushed and her eyes gleamed. She took a deep breath constantly and finally got off me.

"Do you love me right?" She whispered. I looked at her. She bit her lower lip and leaned over to me. I suddenly stood up and shook my head.

"No, I don't." I said quickly and ran down the stairs. I didn't want to go to the living room, so I went to the kitchen to drink some water. Fortunately, no one was here.

"I will go home soon." I whispered. "I can't do it."

"What can't you do?" Noel asked.

"Forget it." I said quickly without looking at him.

"She's fine?" He walked next to me and he drank too. I nodded.

"She is much better." I mumbled and drank a sip

"You are so red. Are you ok?" I nodded.

"It's a little warm here." I mumbled.

"I don't feel it." He shrugged, put down the glass and walked out. I sighed.

Some people say it is a sin for two girls to do anything together. How can it be a sin, which is so good? I will burn in the hell. It would be so much easier if I can love Jason, for example. He is there in the castle, but I cannot look at him any differently than a brother. Maybe Felipe wouldn't be gay. Let's say it's my luck that he is. I shouldn't love her. Why is this so hard? It was so embarrassing what happened. I think she didn't take seriously what she did. Yes, that is. She is confused. She can't process what happened with her. I believed myself in these thoughts and went back to the living room. Time has passed. James and the others went away before dinner so there were only four of us stayed in the house. We started eating the dinner. I didn't dare look up once. I was afraid if I looked up once, I wouldn't pay attention to anything else just her eyes.

"Amanda are you ok? You are so red." Alex said.

"I'm fine." I said in a hoarse voice without looking at him and I cleared my throat.

In the evening I had a hard time to falling asleep because of what had happened, but in the end I succeeded. Later I tiredly opened my eyes because I felt very hot. When I opened my eyes, I saw someone was lying on me. I pushed away this person in fright. Liz growled and lie back on me.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to push her away again, but she squeezed me hard. "Let me go!"

"No! I want to sleep." Liz muttered sleepily.