Twenty-sixth chapter

After we stopped crying, we all went up to Noel's room.

"Are you want to play?" He asked with a smile.

"I need to talk to you." Liz said. "In private." She looked at me in fear, but I just nodded with a smile and went down to watch a movie. An hour later they came down and sat down next to me. Liz sat on my left and Noel sat on my right. Liz leaned on me again, but I just kept watching the movie. She grabbed my left hand and put it around her neck. I wanted to take my hand away because Noel could see it, but she folded our fingers. I looked fearfully at Noel, who was watching the film with great empathy and wasn't looking at us. She started stroking my palm with her thumb. The cold ran down on my ridge. It is possible that she felt it because she then drew circles. She stopped after a few minutes and I began to draw such circles on her palm. She took her hand in laughter. Would Liz be so tickling? Noel turned to her questioningly, but he shrugged and turned back to the TV. Then we just continued watching TV.

We didn't even notice that time had passed just when Alex came in that they had to leave. Liz stood up in fear and walked away.

"The doors will be closed." Alex shouted.

"Ok." Noel shouted.

I spent most of my time in Noel's room. Meanwhile Paul called. Noel studied and I went down to do my homework. I drank a glass of water in the kitchen when Liz and Alex arrived. Liz came in the door, but she didn't look here. She passed the door. I put down my glass and headed for the living room where I heard someone went in. Liz sat there on the couch and cried with her head buried in the palm of her hands. I sat next to her and hugged her. After she felt that I was there, hugged me back tightly. I felt the shoulder of my t-shirt start to get wet, but it didn't bother me. I could wonder what might have triggered this from Liz. After a few minutes she relaxed her grip.

"He will come to school on Wednesday." She started to whisper. "Nobody can help." She sobbed. I took out my phone and I called Paul.

"Is there something wrong?" Paul asked without greeting. Liz leaned over, wiped her eyes, and looked at me questioningly.

"I need security guards. At least five. Urgently." I said.

"I have to report this to your father." He said.

"No. Don't tell him anything about it! I'm sure he will command me to go home.

"I may lose my job!" He said with a raised voice.

"Paul. Please! I'll suggest for your salary to be raised." He sighed. "Please!" I pleaded.

"If you order it. I call them. They arrive one of the hotels until tonight and they will go in the morning to Alex's house." He said.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile and hang up the phone.

I smiled at Liz. She looked down at her hands and began to poke the edge of her shirt.

"Thank you! Will they be there at school too?" She asked.

"Everywhere. No way back. Maybe one of them should sleep in your room to protect you." I smiled.

"I hope not." She smiled too.

Then Liz asked me what it is like to live in a castle, so I told her a little about it.

"It's sucks." She said. "I mean cool partly but sucks." I nodded.

"It is my responsibility." I said.

"Have you never wanted a normal life?" I shook my head.

"I had never been outside the castle before. I don't know the habits of average people." I said.