Sixth chapter

"Are you crazy?" James asked. He has got brown curly hair and blue eyes. I saw him a lot of time but unfortunately, I didn't know his name.

"We need to talk to him." I said.

"I understand you would like to talk to him. But Jason?" He asked incredulously.

"She can't go alone!" Jason said.

"I'll be there." James said as if we didn't know that.

"Please James! I need him!" I said in a pleading voice.

"I feel trouble. You are very suspicious." He said.

"I just would like to talk to him in company of Jason." He folded his arms. I sighed. "James! I order you to find my parents and tell them I want to talk to my future husband in his home with Jason." James sighed.

"As you wish." He bowed and walked away.

"How do you do this? I mean wow." Jason looked at me appreciatively.

"Be a princess and you can do what you want." I said proudly.

"No, thanks." He laughed. "Do you think they will let you go?"

"I'm not going alone, and we ask permission. They have no choice." I said convincingly.

After 10 minutes James is approaching us with my father behind him. This is a bad sign.

"My only sweet daughter. Would you tell me why you want to go to Felipe with Jason?" My father asked with folded arms.

"And with James." I added this information. He raised his left eyebrow and waited patiently for me to continue. "I want to talk to him about the wedding."

"That's why he was here this morning." He said.

"We didn't discuss everything." I said.

"What you didn't talk to him about?" He asked.

"He doesn't want marriage." My father laughed. Jason and I looked at him questioningly.

"You should argue stronger than that. I thought you were going to say he didn't like the color of the tablecloth or anything like that. Ridiculous!" He said and shook his head.

"This is the truth! He was here this morning and he said that. Why don't you believe me?" I said hysterically.

"Why? Are you still asking that? You escaped. We searched with the police everywhere. And you ask such things? Don't be ashamed of yourself? If I were you..." He couldn't finish the sentence because Jason interrupted it.

"Excuse me majesty. It's also partly my fault what happened. I want to fix that. I want to prove that you weren't hired in vain. So please let me go with her. If anything will happen with her it will be my fault. I undertake the punishment, no matter how severe." All three of us listened to him in surprised. My father cleared his throat.

"In this case if anything will happen..." He started.

"Nothing wrong will happen. I promise." They looked at each other silently for a while. I saw in his eyes that everything what he said was serious. My father sighed.

"I let you go. Drive carefully!" He looked at me thereafter at James and he walked away diplomatically. We watched in shocked while he walked away. After he disappeared, I turned to Jason.

"How do you do that? You are fantastic." I grinned.

"Be me and you will be the best." He said proudly.

"No thanks." All three of us laughed.

"Let's go! There won't be always such a good time for a little flight." James said.