Twenty-first chapter

As I had no choice, I wrote the letters. The only problem was that I don't know where Valerie's closet is. The only one who might know is Izzy, who has come to school today but wasn't talking to me. She sat down next to one of the girls with whom no one was sitting right now. All the teachers told her to sit back in her place, which she did, but she left the room during breaks. She neither appeared in the canteen nor Valerie. We were eating in silence when Steven looked up and began to look at something strangely. Then I saw Valerie was approaching us angrily.

"Did you do it right? Why?" She asked.

"I don't know what you mean." I said.

"Nick received a letter from 'A' again. The same handwriting is on both letters. So why you did it?" She asked.

"I promised to someone." I said.

"Who for?" She frowned.

"I mustn't tell you." She looked at me blankly. "Please don't ask about it." I pleaded.

"I can't believe you did that. You did it for yourself and you want to blame to someone else." She said angrily.

"No, I didn't. You misunderstand it. I..." I started to say. "I'm sorry."

"You can sorry." She turned back angrily and walked away. I saw Liz's happy expression and my stomach twitched. I made a deal with the devil.

"Where are you going guys?" I asked in shock after I saw they stood up.

"We're sorry. We want to stay out of the drama." Steven said and they walked away. I looked after them in disbelief. I buried my face in the palm of my hands. I can't believe I did it because of Liz. Valerie didn't deserve that. I set off almost afterwards to find Valerie when I remembered I couldn't say anything, or Liz would tell everyone my secret. This is unfair.

As I took Jason's advice, I didn't go to the rehearsal, so I set off out of school. I tried to call Alex in the parking a lot of time. He didn't pick it up.

"Why are you here?" Liz appeared in front of me. I almost dropped the phone in fright because I didn't expect her to come here. I looked at her angrily and turned away. "Are you mad at me? The real world isn't as good as you imagined, it is?"

"Leave me alone." I grumbled.

"Truly I want but the teacher is missing you." She said.

"I won't going there." I said.

"You are waiting for Alex in vain. He knows we have a rehearsal." I sighed.

"I won't go back either." Out of the corner of my eye I saw her shook her head.

"Say it calmly." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Liz you're such a selfish bitch. You always want everything for yourself. You never think of others." I frowned and looked at her.

"I never said and think that." I said.

"After all, it wouldn't surprise me." We looked into each other's eyes for a while longer. On the other hand, I couldn't even watch if I wanted to either. Her eyes gleamed with rage. Despite she looked so cute. I was standing in front of her and touched her hair slowly. Her hair was so soft. I looked at her eyes. She looked at me in shock. I leaned towards her. She began to gasp for air. Our lips almost touched when we heard a shout. She quickly steeped back one and looked at me weirdly. She blushed.

"Liz!" I shook my head and stepped back, scanned the ground. "I finally found you." Aaron said.

"I'm sorry. I am just thinking." She mumbled.