Fifth chapter

For the rest of the day, I didn't do nothing special just studied and read. I read Romeo and Juliet again. Although I am almost familiar with the text, but I never get bored. I really want to see it in a theater once. However, I didn't even understand why he killed himself. Because he thought his love had killed herself? It's nonsense. They didn't even know each other. Especially that they are fourteen years old. At such a young age they cannot know what love is. Of course, as if I knew. I always had to do what my parents tell me. Pull out yourself, smile, you could have learned more, don't talk with them etc. Surprisingly, my father said or asked nothing about why I talked to Jason at all. The point is, I have no idea what it feels like to love someone for whom you would give your life. I fell asleep with these thoughts.

I woke up rested in the morning. After my morning routine I headed to the kitchen to have breakfast. I walked down the stairs and I stepped into the kitchen where I wasn't alone.

"Amanda! He is Felipe. I would like to ask you to talk with him after breakfast. Until then I will introduce for him the castle." He said seriously. "Follow me Felipe!" The guy looked at me contemptuously and followed him. I just looked at them with raised eyebrows when they walked past me.

I sat down in the chair and just looked at the sandwich and the orange juice. I shook my head in disbelief. They want to he will be my husband. Really? They are not normal. It seems he doesn't like me which is astonishing. It doesn't seem he want to marry me. Then why him? Unbelievable! I need to talk with someone. Someone approached the door. Suddenly she opened it. I've never seen her before. In fact, this isn't a surprising fact, but she was wearing a beige fabric jacket, black pants with black shoes and she held a black leather handbag in her left hand. She has shoulder-length short blonde hair and green eyes.

"Don't you know where Paul is?" She looked into my eyes and then at my hood and she was surprised. I looked down too. On the left side of all my sweaters is sewn the coat of arms of my family, which is worn only by family members. "Excuse me!" Her voice trembled. I sighed. She wanted to go but I shouted after her.

"Wait please!" She turned shyly and looked at the floor. "Go up the stairs turn left and the third door on your right is his office. His name is written on the door."

"Thank you, princess." She said and looked at me.

"What's you name?" I asked.

"Grace." She said.

"My name is Amanda. I thought it was good if you know. You can call me that too if we run into each other, but my family doesn't like it. "She smiled. "Oh, something else. If you accidentally meet a green-eyed guy with dark brown hair who is taller than you could you tell him to come here if he can?"

"Of course." She said happily.

"Thank you." I said with a smile on my face.

I don't think they'll meet. I tried to eat a little. I'm afraid of that conversation. This guy has bad radiation. He doesn't even handsome. As if he has girly features. He's so weird. When ate my meal, I stood up and went out into the hall. Near the stairs is two dark red armchair and a wooden table with newspapers and magazines on it. I sat down on the armchair because I have no idea where Felipe and my father are or where I need to look for them, so I'd rather wait here. Until then I was looking at a fashion magazine.

"Does anyone really wear clothes like these?" I asked with disgust in my voice.

"If you understood fashion, you wouldn't say that." A voice came from my right and I dropped the magazine in frightened. Felipe laughed. "The princess of chaos. Perfect." He said condescendingly.

"Hey! I didn't want you to be here so you can go. There is the door." I pointed the front door.

"I want to go but I can't do it." He sighed. "My father forces me to talk to someone like you." He said disgustedly. He sat down in the other armchair. He took a mirror from his suit pocket and adjusted his hair.