Twelfth chapter

In the morning I woke up to someone shouting. I found my robe, I picked up quickly and went down the stairs, but I stopped halfway and listened. I was covered by the wall.

"How do you look like?" Alex asked in a raised voice.

"Don't yell!" Liz said moaning wearily.

"Don't I yell? Do you take the car without asking and you come home the next day with a hangover look?"

"I drank a little bit yesterday." She moaned.

"Did you give her an alcoholic drink?" Alex asked angrily.

"She went into the kitchen after we talked, and she found the bottle of whisky. She talked about something girl who was here while she drank, but she didn't tell me who is she. I didn't pay attention and she had already drunk four beers too. I had no idea she would be drunk so quickly. I don't usually drink, but it seemed like too little time and few beverages for anyone to kick, but she made it. You can calm down! I drove the car. I told her last time to go home but she didn't want to. She spent the whole evening in the bath. I don't want to go into detail." I heard a stranger girl voice.

"This will be discussed later. Go up to your room!" Alex said.

I ran quickly back to the room. I laid down on the bed and put the robe next to me on the other bed. I pretended to be asleep and turned to my right toward the window. Soon I heard someone opened the door and closed and then start walking towards me, lying next to me tightly, turning to me and hugging me after this person scanned my waist.

"I'm so glad you're here." Liz said. She slid his hand up above me. I bit my mouth because I didn't want to moan.

"Aaron? How long have you had...?" Her hand disappeared from me and I heard a crashed. "Auch!" I turned and looked down. Due to the dark I just saw her shape. She touched her head. I got up, bypassed her, and turned on the light. She moaned due to the sharp light. I tried to help her to get up, so I reached her arms. "Don't touch me!" She shouted.

"I want to help!" I said.

"I don't need your help!" She growled.

"Why are you screaming?" Noel appeared in the room only one pair of pants and he rubbed his eyes. "Why are you lying on the floor like a puppet?"

"Shut up!" She moaned. "My head hurt. My stomach also hurt. My back already hurt. Just shut up! Go out and leave me alone!"

"Are you drunk again right? I see it on you." He said.

"Shut up!" She whimpered.

"Please help me to put her on the bed." I said. He nodded. I reached under her arms until Noel grabbed her legs and we put her on the bed.

"Go away!" Liz said and pulled the blanket over herself. I signaled Noel to go out and I turned off the light. She sighed.

I remembered that I shouldn't go out like this. I slowly approached the other bed and tried to find my robe. There was a problem with that. As Noel didn't close the door, I think he thought I would follow him, I can saw because of the incoming light that Liz is hugging my robe like a plush animal. It could have been a really cute sight, but I need it. I tried to pull it out of her hands, but as soon as she felt it moved, she yanked it back. It also didn't help that one of the cats got up and laid to the bottom of the robe. I sighed. Then not caring what Liz had to say about it, I grabbed two suitcases and pulled them out of the room. They rolled loudly on the floor, but she didn't say anything, only the cat meowed. I closed the door and headed for the bathroom. Luckily, I had everything I needed so I got dressed, combed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I didn't want to disturb Liz in her sleep, so I pulled the suitcases in front of the door and went down to the living room where I found Alex who had just got up from the couch.