Twenty-eighth chapter

The next day Izzy don't talk with me. After what happened I don't even want to talk to her. At lunch she wasn't there. Liz was sitting at our table again with Steven AJ and I. Valerie didn't even sit with us. Since yesterday she sat with Nick where Liz was sat before.

"What's up?" Steven asked after we sat down.

"I got 'A' from Math." I said with a smile.

"Good for you." AJ sighed. "I got D."

"You can still improve." Steven said.

"You speak easily. You got B+." He said indignantly.

"Then I will tutor you." Steven said happily. "What mark did you get Liz?" He turned to her.

"I got B-." She said.

"B-?" I asked a little louder than it should have been. She nodded with a smile.

"Well done!" Steven said. She smiled at him and continue to eat. We heard Valerie's loud laughter. Liz sighed and looked serious.

"What's up with Aaron? If you don't mind the question of course you don't have to answer." Steven said.

"He will come to the school tomorrow. Thanks what you said yesterday! It was really nice from you." He nodded with a faint smile. "By the way, I like your scarf." She said.

"Really?" He asked and looked at her weirdly.

"Yeah. It suits you. Where did you buy?" She asked.

"This scarf was designed and made by me." He said proudly and touched his scarf.

"What? How?" She asked in surprised.

"I love fashion and I sometimes design something else. It's not a big deal." He said and continue to eat.

"Is it not a big deal? It is. It's fantastic!" She said with a smile.

"Thanks. If you want, I can design something for you. I promised Valerie to I will design her dress for the prom, but it doesn't seem to me that she will needs my help." He said sadly.

"Can you make a whole dress?" She asked. He nodded. "Long time ago I wanted to be a dress designer too."

"Changed your mind?" AJ asked. She nodded.

"It is impossible for me and it takes a lot of time." She said.

"True but it worth. You can express yourself." Steven said.

"Which university will you going to?" She asked.

"Fashion Institute of Technology." He said.

"In New York? This is my favorite city." She said enthusiastically and she sighed. "You are so lucky." She said sadly.

"You can even choose that." He said.

"It's too late." She said.

"You still have a week to choose where you want to go." AJ said. She sighed.

"I'm sure my father wouldn't let me be a fashion designer. New York is a big city. The scholarship makes it easier for me to get into University Sports." She said.

"Sport? You do it for him right?" Steven asked. Liz looked at her food. Steven smiled. "You can do what the others expect in your life, or you can do what you want. You may offend him, but if he will see that you do all this with heart and soul then he will accept is. This is your decision." He said.

"I've never done this before." She said sadly.

"If this is your only problem then come to me. Even today. There is a bit of a mess at my home due to a lot of clothes, but I can teach you the basics." He smiled.