Thirty-third chapter

It's been a week since I came from Alex's home. This time seems more. Organizing wedding things takes a lot of my time. Luckily, I was enough time to send them invitations. I don't have a wedding dress and cake yet, but I have decided the place, the decorations, and flowers already. I'm sure Felipe won't like anything, but we won't be there to really get married. I didn't see Jason this week and I should talk to him too. It's too much. I also have to study because life doesn't stop because a man's daughter gets married. That reminds me. My father, William who isn't my father is very ill. I heard from James who talked to me once when he saw me in the hallway. Specifically, I was shocked and had a hard time, but I continued my list of endless things to do.

"Are you Ok?" Alex asked three days later. We didn't meet the previous week because of the organization.

"Yeah. We need to practice. Come on!" I said. I didn't want to think.

"Amanda!" He said seriously.

"En gard!" I said and I stood in a starting position. He sighed and he picked up his helmet.

"Have you seen your father since you came home?" He asked while we practice. I was a little shaken by that question.

"You are here." I said finally.

"We both know I didn't think of myself." He said kindly.

"You are my father." I mumbled.

"You need to visit him." He said.

"Why? To see I care about him? He never asked me how I am or what I want to do. He decided everything in my life. I have to get married because of his stupid illness. Besides this, I need to learn." I said in a raised voice. I dropped the fake sword and walked out angrily. I bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry!" I said. "Jason." I slapped his shoulder when I realized him.

"Auch!" He said and he looked at me with a painful look.

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked indignantly.

"I wanted to clarify my feelings." He said.

"What..." I started to say but he bent down and kissed me quickly. I leaned away and slapped his face. He touched his face.

"Are you crazy?" I said angrily and walked up the stairs. I went to my room and locked it. I took out the chocolates which I got and started eating because I hadn't even had time to eat them yet. I looked at the picture above my desk that Noel had drawn. Although it was far enough away, I could see well. They are so missing. I'm sure Liz won't come to the wedding after that. I whipped my tears which I didn't know how they could get there, and I rather concentrate my chocolate. This is so delicious. I love Steven and AJ.

"Amanda!" James shouted and he tried to open the door.

"I'm not going to try on clothes." I said with a full mouth.

"Amanda!" He said again.

"I don't care what the cake will look like." I said and I bit another one from the chocolate.

"Open the door please!" I rolled my eyes and I opened it. He laughed. I frowned. "There is something on your mouth." I went to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I wiped my mouth because there was a chocolate on it, I washed my hands and I walked back to him.

"It isn't appropriate to laugh at the princess." I said.

"I'm sorry but you are my niece so I can laugh at you." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You are naughty." I sat down my bed.

"Maybe. Will you allow me to sit down?" I nodded. He pulled out the chair which was under my make-up desk and he sat down in front of me. "How are you?" He asked. I sighed.