Twenty-seventh chapter

Although they weren't satisfied with my answer we had to go to school. Harry and Travis came with us but in a different car. John also traveled with Harry and Travis to check the school from the outside and tell us if he saw Aaron somewhere. George and Ashton stayed at Alex's home if Aaron accidentally will show up there. Liz was completely safe. At school Liz's classmates were amazed that two new students came from Spain again, but this fact didn't really bother them. The girls just stared at them. What can I say? They are handsome and very muscular. We needed them now.

"Can we talk?" Izzy asked. I nodded slowly. "Not here." We went out of the room and sat down on the corridor to a bench. I looked at her. She sighed. "I'm so sorry! I was so angry about what happened. I know it wasn't your fault after all I blamed you. I was such a bad friend. I knew you weren't going to be here for a long time after all, I have neglected you. Can you forgive me?" She looked at me. I nodded.

"I'm so sorry too." I said. I remembered the party.

"You have no reason to apologize. The point is to we have fun in the remaining time and forget that bitch." She smiled.

"Who are you thinking of?" I frowned.

"For Liz." She looked at me as if I should have known that.

"Why do you say that? You don't even know her." I said indignantly.

"Do you know her?" She laughed. "She kissed you. Who knows how many people she kissed before behind Aaron's back." I got so angry that I slapped her. She touched her face and I put my hands on my mouth in fright.

"Omg! Izzy. I'm so sorry!" She stood up silently and walked toward the restroom. I went quickly after her. She wanted to go into one of the toilets, but I grabbed her arm. After I let her go, she grabbed my face and kissed me. I immediately pushed her away from myself. I wiped my lips with my hand and looked at her questioningly. A tear rolled down her face.

"Why?" I asked and looked at her in disbelief.

"Because I love you!" She whispered after a while. I just looked at her in confused. I started to step backwards, and I ran out of the restroom towards the classroom.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked when he saw me close the classroom's door. I nodded. "You don't look like that." He said kindly.

"Shouldn't you be in the classroom?" I asked angrily.

"I can go to the restroom, can't I? Travis is in. We protect your friend." He said but he wasn't angry. I sighed.

"Sorry!" I said.

"Don't worry princess!" I looked around quickly no one heard this by accident.

"Amanda. Call me Amanda! Are we students do you remember?" I whispered.

"I hope we don't have to stay here long. Mrs. Brown is so frightening." He said.

"The math teacher?" I frowned. He nodded.

"She kept staring at me. It gives me the creeps." I shrugged.

"I think she is kind." I said.

"Too kind if you ask me. Whatever! Let's go to the classroom! The next lesson will begin soon." He said with a little enthusiastically.

During the breaks, Izzy tried to communicate with me. She wrote messages on sheets of paper from her booklet, but I didn't read them. She went out during the following break. I think she was waiting for me that I will follow you because she didn't want to discuss here. We haven't talked in a while and that's what she said about Liz it upset me. She kissed me after that because she loves me, but she said we are friend. What? How could she fall in love with me in such a short time? She doesn't even know. She doesn't know the truth about me and maybe she will never. While I was thinking about that someone sat down next to me. I didn't want to look there because I thought it was Izzy, but something purple crawled into my field of vision and I looked there.