Seventeenth chapter

"What's up Liz? Have you become a geek too or what?" Bruce asked after the teacher left the classroom. I startled.

"Your IQ level is under the frog's ass so it would be better if you study or you will clean the toilet in the school." She said. I heard a loud squeak of chair and looked over. Bruce didn't sit on his chair. I looked at Liz's desk.

"Dude stop your girlfriend or..." He began pointing menacingly at the girl.

"Or what will happen?" Liz stood up and she put her hands on the desk. "I know your secret." She smiled. "So, if you want me not to tell anyone that. Leave. Her. Alone." She said the last three words one by one. I looked at them with opened mouth. What was going on here? They looked at each other for a while, but Bruce went back to his chair. I turned forward. Izzy looked at me blankly.

"What's up with you two?" She asked. I didn't look at her or respond.

"Where are you going?" Aaron asked.

"To the restroom if you allow." Liz said. Before she went out the door, she stopped, looked at me, signaling me with her head to follow her and she walked away. I stood up and walked after her. I felt Izzy looked at me frowned. Liz stood near the door and when she saw me, she headed for the restroom and I followed her. When I got in, she looked in every sink door and looked at me, but she didn't say anything.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I thought you want to thank me or something." She said.

"This sentence sounds familiar, as if I had said similar before." I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"No matter if there is anything let me know right away." She said. I frowned.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"First of all, Bruce is an idiot and I could list. Lastly, I did it for myself." She said.

"For yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know you are the princess and I realized it can also be an advantage." She whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't be silly! Did you think I did it for you?" She laughed and she went to the mirror and looked at herself.

I was so shocked by this that I went out of the toilet. I didn't want to stay here anymore but I can't do anything just go to the classroom and sat down angrily.

"What's wrong? What she said?" Izzy asked with concern. I shook my head. Liz appeared in a doorway.

"I don't like her." I said when she walked past our desk. I heard that she stopped for a moment, but she started walking again.

Izzy still asked me about our conversation during the following breaks. At lunch, Steven and AJ appeared who distracted me a bit, while they didn't even start asking about the case.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked angrily.

"Calm down wildcat!" Steven raised his hands. "I didn't mean bad."

"I'm sorry!" I said and sighed.

After our lessons were over so we left the classroom.

"You look angry." Liz said in a parking after about for minutes later. I didn't say anything. "Something happened?" I was silent and looked seriously the pebbles. "If you look so gloomy no one will like you."

"Is that what you say?" I asked in a raised voice. She looked shocked. Alex's car appeared and we got in the car.

"How was your day?" Alex asked. Liz and I didn't say anything.