Eighteenth chapter

"What is this?" He asked.

"I can explain." I said.

"Tell!" He said expectantly.

"I need it." I said.

"Why didn't you ask me? Why did you have to ask Jason?" He asked and shook his head.

"I didn't want to spend your money." I said.

"You could have asked for it." He said.

"I know. I will give it to him when we are at the castle." I said.

"What do you need this money for?" He asked.

"Secret. Can I get?" He sighed and give me the money.

"Don't spend unnecessarily." He said.

"I won't." He went out.

I took two dollars out of the envelope and put in on my bag. I took the envelope to Liz's room. She wasn't in her room, so I put it on her desk and went to continue my stuff.

I was wondering where to buy chocolate when it occurred to me that they were selling at the buffet. One of the breaks we went with Izzy to the buffet.

"Won't you eat it?" She asked when we sat down own chair.

"It's a gift." I said.

"For whom?" She asked.

"Secret." I said. She stared at me for a while, but she didn't ask anything after that.

Then it was time to head to the Drama Club.

"Hello." Izzy greeted the others.

"I can't believe it." I heard Liz's voice.

"Hello. You are..." The man looked at me.

"I'm Amanda and I come to get Juliet deputy role." I said confidently.

"You will be the third." I nodded. "Until then sit down." He said.

"Are you excited?" Izzy whispered.

"Not really." I shook my head.

"Where do you have such self-confidence?" She asked.

"I have spoken many times." I said.

"In your school?" She asked.

"Ohm. Yeah." I said.

After the two girls told the small excerpt from the tragedy with a little mistake I also got up on the podium and told the small expert which the teacher asked for. Everyone watched me in shock. The teacher started applauding and so do the others.

"Bravo! You will be Liz's deputy!" The two girls went out offended. I looked at Liz who was looking at me angrily. Hereafter, the actors exercised mainly the protagonists. After it was over, we went out the parking.

"Oh. It reminds me now. Here it is!" I handed her the chocolate. She looked at it.

"I hate strawberry chocolate. I can't believe you did that." She said.

"I didn't do anything." I frowned.

"You want to steal my role." She shouted.

"I don't want." I shouted too.

"I hate you." She said.

Alex's car appeared and we got in the car quickly. I had to bite my mouth so I wouldn't cry. I quickly got out, went into the living room, and laid down on the couch and cried. I covered myself with the blanket.