Chapter 17

CHAPTER XVII

A couple of weeks later, Rebekah started feeling morning sicknesses. Esther examined her and announced she was with child. The Original couldn't believe how fast that had happened. Stefan got ecstatic with the news, kissing his wife, feeling nothing but joy.

They announced it to the family on a special supper at their hut. Mikael seemed pretty satisfied with the news, way more than he had been with Klaus' child.

The hybrid-to-be, though very happy for his sister and brother-in-law, couldn't help the thought his little one, even as an unborn, was already falling victim to his father's mistreats, and only because it was his. Caroline sensed it, hating the Original father even more. Gosh, that man was as vile as one could be! How could he discriminate his own son like that?

Rebekah had got pregnant so quickly, Caroline's tiny bump was still quite small, and one would only know she was with child if knew how flat her belly was in normal conditions. The teenager was just twelve weeks pregnant, but was loving every minute of it, especially because the father of her little bundle of joy was the man she loved, her one, her epic love.

Caroline walked over to Klaus, standing in a corner, lost in thoughts. She informed everyone she was using the little hut and went outside with him.

They were strolling, hand in hand, when the girl stopped. The man knew better than to think she was using the little hut. She hated it from day #1 and wouldn't use it if she could help it. And now she was knocked up and everything seemed to make her sick, there was no way she was getting into the stinky cubicle.

- Why did you bring me outside, love? Don't even try to say it was to use the little hut, for I know it's a lie. - he accused joking.

- I wanted a little time alone with my husband, is that so wrong?

- Not at all, sweetheart.

She grinned at him and put his hands on her belly.

- Have I told you how extremely happy I am with this baby, Nik?

- Yes, my love. And I have to say this pregnancy is doing you good, for you are glowing, sweetheart.

- And have I ever thanked you for giving me such precious present? You have given me so many beautiful things, Nik, but this is, by far, my most treasured. I feel so much joy I can't hold it in!

They smiled at each other and kissed very tenderly.

- We should go back inside, love. People are going to wonder why we are taking so long.

- Then, what? Your father can't accuse you of attempting to do anything inappropriate with me, because you've done absolutely everything you could have with me already, Nik... Appropriate AND inappropriate... - she declared in a devilish tone.

- Don't you tease me, my love, or I'll do more inappropriate things to you later at our hut.

- Why later? - the blonde inquired, one of her hands on his manhood over his trousers.

Oh, Lord! That woman would be the death of him for sure...

‼️⚠️Warning: SMUT!⚠️‼️

Caroline had no idea what had gotten into her, it must have been the hormones, for she was so horny, already wet before they even had started.

The girl knelt down and unbuckled the Original's belt, letting his pants fall to the ground.

- Love, - he called, his eyes already close, enjoying her hand on his member - what are we telling everyone?

- We say I got a little sick and spent a while to recover. - she then licked in entire shaft, all the way up to the tip.