Chapter 20

CHAPTER XX

Around a month later, happened the big wedding of Mr. Thompson's daughter. The wealthy man threw a huge feast, invited all the village.

Rebekah stayed home with her little one. She couldn't bare the idea of leaving her baby and thought she was too young to be taken to a party. Stefan, however, had to attend and stay for a while in attention to the father of the bride, his boss.

Klaus and Caroline spent less than a couple of hours on the feast, their little boy resting on his mother's arms the entire time, sleeping soundly. They thought the place was too noisy for him and left as soon as good manners allowed them to.

The rest of the Mikaelsons had no reason to leave such a good party so soon, though. Mikael and Esther chatted with Mr. and Mrs. Thompson for a good part of the evening. Kol had a group of girls around him, as the ladies' man he was. Finn wouldn't leave the priest side, spending the entire time in the company of the man and of some old people. Henrik would only eat (complaining about the fact he couldn't have any wine) and dance with Elena whenever she wasn't dancing with her sweet husband.

Both Elena and Elijah decided to enjoy the party as best as they could. The Original warned huge parties like that didn't happen often, unfortunately, they were a great opportunity to escape the daily monotony.

And he was right, the last time they had seem that big of a party was Stefan and Rebekah's wedding, and they already had a month old daughter, which meant they hadn't been in an event like that in over ten months!

They had lots of wine and danced. Every once and a while, the Original would let his youngest brother dance with his lovely wife, watching them adoringly.

When the couple got home, they were both tipsy, especially the brunette, who got her man by his shirt and kissed him wildly. Then, all of the sudden, she let go of him, hearing a complaint.

‼️⚠️Warning: SMUT!⚠️‼️

The girl displayed a mischievous grin, stepping away from him. She then unlaced her dress, letting it fall to her feet, and sat on the kitchen table, spreading her legs open.

- If you want it, come and get it.

The man didn't need to be told twice. He launched himself on her, holding her by her ass and kissing her hard. The brunette could only moan in the kiss.

She savagely took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, letting the trousers fall. She felt his hardness against her core, moaning louder.

- I want you inside me now, 'Lijah. – she whispered in his ear.

He looked surprised. Okay, they were having a naked hot make out session there, but to do it on the kitchen table?

A smirk appeared on his face, imagining the innocent people they'd invite over for a meal eating there without a clue of what had been done on top of that table...

The Original entered his wife's cunt, dripping wet already. The girl only moaned, holding him even tighter, her legs firmly around his waist. He started to thrust in her, his big hands grabbing her ass and squeezing it, which got her even louder.

They were having wild hot sex on the kitchen table, both drunk and without a care in the world. At some point, they were getting so loud, the neighbors perhaps could hear them, but they didn't mind.

Elena had her hands buried in his soft hair, pulling it every now and them, eliciting a growl from him every time.

- My love, are you close? – he inquired in a husky voice, for he wasn't being able to control himself that well in his current inebriated state.