Chapter 8

I woke when the sunlight filled up the den. It warmed my body and made my movements slow. Six days left I've been here for eight days...wow. I looked around wondering where Jaxton had gone.

I got up after stretching my limbs one by one and rubbing my face awake. I don't know why, but my face was always puffy when I woke up. Sometimes I would bite the inside of my cheeks because they were bigger than normal. I made my way outside and when I stepped into the sun I noticed for the first time I was wearing his shirt again when the night before I hadn't been.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Jaxton looked over at me standing up and stretching his legs, "How did you sleep?"

"Okay, I guess," I stretched my arms, "Did you sleep at all?"

"I did for a few hours, the sun woke me up and I figured I should be useful after last night." Jaxton frowned his face hard. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you, Ada."

"It's okay," I moved over to where he stood and pressed myself against his chest. "I am the kind of female who wants to be taken care of, bu-"

I was cut off by a loud snarl followed by another one, it wasn't close enough to be concerned about it but close enough to hear. It must have been two males fighting over the same female. That must have been a huge fight, occasionally you could hear yelps of pain.

"How many females will this one make?" I asked Jaxton.

"If one of them claims her then it'll be two." Jaxton glanced at me.

"Including me?" I looked up at him, still pressed against his firm chest, his arms circling me.

"Yeah... a female got claimed last night when you were sleeping." His large arms tightened around me.

"The fight stopped, it won't be long till we hear her...Wait, wasn't that the direction that girl went in?"

"Yeah...she shouldn't have come here. At least this means she won't be a problem for us in the future." I could hear a sort of grim satisfaction in his voice. He knew if she had been claimed she wouldn't be a threat to our bond anymore.

"Can we go to the river?"

"Yeah princess we can go to the river."

I wanted to ask him to claim me tonight. The cut on my hand was completely healed and my side no longer hurt when I moved. The worst part about it was the coloring though most of it was yellow now. I would've asked him, but I lost my nerve I guess. Maybe instead of asking I'll just take off my shirt, lay down on the moss bed, and spread my legs for him.

We walked in silence to the river. Thoughts of the handsome strong man beside me filled my head. I wondered what it would be like to have him claim me. Matthias was always boring in bed. The most exciting part would be when he finally rolled off me and I could get cleaned up in the bathroom finishing with the shower head against my delicate parts.

I don't think Jaxton would be that vanilla and unsatisfying. I bet he was a beast, doing more than the same position every time. I bet he would go down on me. He'd make my body shiver and quake when he fucked me, he'd have to put a hand over my mouth to silence my cries of pleasure. I bet he was huge, he'd stretch me out and make me hurt. Matthias never filled me how I wanted. I could barely feel him when he was inside of me.

Jaxton though, goodness, he had to be big. I don't want to be rude, but I wanted to have my needs taken care of for once. I wouldn't think anything less of him if he wasn't, but it would be great if he was.

Judging by that girl that was in our den, he was good with the females. I bet he had a lot of girls before me. That would mean a lot of practice. I'm not really the jealous type, as long as he doesn't do anything while he has me, I'll be okay.