music.

music has always been my number one get away. when i was younger music would just be something i used to fill silence. or sometimes to sing or dance to. occasionally it was to make getting ready in the mornings easier. now however, it's probably the thing that's keeping me alive. whether it be happy or sad music seems to just bring me life. for instance: i was balling my eyes out and magic shop by bts made me feel safe and comforted, moonchild by rm makes me feel stronger and makes me smile, who by lauv is a song a feel a connection with, louder than bombs by bts just hits me hard. as you can see i have a bond with music. that's probably why bts became my favourite band in a matter of days. they slowly showed me the beauty of their songs and i got hooked. don't get me wrong when i'm feeling really sad sometimes mcr or panic gets added to my playlist. something about music just makes me get excited. i'd say i listen to music almost every hour i'm awake. i haven't went one day in the past 2 years without listening to music or singing to it. music has influenced my life so much that if music isn't played i can't calm down. however i got an alternative to that problem. just tapping the beat to a song in my head seems to really work. people wonder how i can almost always have earphones in listening to music. it makes it easier for me to live life. i mean yes being with my friends is great but talking is draining. music gives me energy. it inspires me. it drives me to work harder. to leave my bed. if i didn't listen to music i don't know what i would do. i probably would be dead. and that's no lie. just having the word armi on my arm in purple made me realise that there are 7 men who drive to make people like me happy and if they can keep going so can i. god save me if music ever left my life. and god help the person that finds me after.