Wakas

I fixed my things and I'm ready to leave when He speaks.

"I hope you will not regret leaving our team." He calmly but mockingly said

"How come that a killer can speak like that? I hope She hunts you in your dream." I looked at him, "It's an honor to leave your dirty business, Atty. Abing."

I said and I immediately walked away, I rolled my sleeve up to my elbow and I slightly massaged my temple. He never failed to give me a headache, He's such a heartless man.

Damn him.

After her death, I paid money for me to leave his fraternity. I was just so desperate to leave my stepfather's house but I never expected that I will live and work in hell. Where demons are located.

I regret everything, her memories hunts me in my dream. I'm crying every night thinking about her death, She's amazing and She doesn't deserve anything She experienced.

I hope she'll forgive me...

Because of me, she died.

"Son, where do you plan to study?"

Mom asked while fixing John's lunch, She never prepared a single sandwich for me. But there She is, cooking for her beloved husband.

Husband, fuck that word.

"I'm planning to study in New York." I seriously said while biting a hot toasted bread.

Damn this toaster, what the hell. It's not even working! I need to put this in garbage, useless bitch.

"New York? You'll leave me? You don't want to stay with me anymore?"

I stopped and I looked at her, "Who would love to stay with you?"

"Son--"

"Shut up!" I shouted, I threw the bread and I walked out.

I was so tired hearing cliché words from her, She said She'll take care of me, She'll do everything for me but what the hell's going on?

She did nothing but to take care of her lazy husband.

My parents were separated for 4 years, I was so young at that time and I was so innocent to know the real reason behind their separation.

But since I was a kid, I chose my Mom.

Everything was okay but everything fucked up when She met this gold digger Man. It's John, that Damn bastard who doesn't want anything but my Mom's money.

My Dad was currently living in New York with my Grandparents while my Mom was living with her second husband. I want to go back to New York and take care of him but this woman doesn't want me to leave.

That's when I chose to find a fraternity that will supply all my needs, I met Melody and I met Elisha.

They are a really close friend, Melody mentioned my problem and Elisha told me something that really caught my attention.

She told me about Master M's team and the benefits I'll receive, I didn't hesitate to join because I was so desperate to leave Mom's house and so I did.

I joined the team where I met Blake, Nick, and Tayler. I also don't like being surrounded by gays, so I'm in favor of what He wants us to do.

A piece of a fucking cake.

But when He killed Melody, I decided to leave the team immediately.