His Betrayal

Riddhima's pov :

I reached at my favorite spot to meet Kabir, it's a coffee shop near my orphanage. Today I'll confess my love to him and I know he'll cherish me forever.

I entered the cafe and looked here and there, I was hoping for Kabir to be here. I want to give him surprise. Today I'll confess my love to him in front of everyone and I even got a ring for him. Though he asked me for marriage but he didn't gave me any ring. So what, it's not a cliche novel where only guy will propose his girl with a ring.

I looked around and saw Kabir he was sitting at the corner near the entrance. He couldn't see me. He was sitting with a girl. A girl? Oh maybe she's a friend. I started walking towards them. Then I saw him holding her hands tightly. I don't know but I felt weird as if this is not what I thought.

I stopped at some distance and tried to hear what they were talking. And then I heard ;

Kabir---- "Alisha, you have no idea how much I love you. I will leave that low life Riddhima soon. It's just that she's a psycho. She's using me for her physical needs. I was with her in search of love. But then I met you and now I want to marry you and treat you like my queen."

I felt like earth shattered beneath me. I never thought Kabir will think this about me. I went towards them and stopped in front of Kabir. They both got shocked. By looking at Kabir's face it was clear that he wasn't expecting me. I was intently looking at him. No tears, no screaming. That homely feeling was gone. I felt like I became orphan again. I thought of him as a family.

I looked at that girl, she looked like she wanted me to hear those things. She was smiling. Then I turned to Kabir and slapped him hard. He deserves it. His eyes were raging in anger.

"What the hell is this Riddhima?" He shouted angrily

" This is what you deserve, you played with my feelings, you cheated on me and you have the audacity to ask me? You were saying that I'm a psycho, so I'm behaving like one now. Don't ever show me your face again." I yelled at him.

I turned to that girl, Alisha. " And you, you will regret that you're with him. Just like I'm regretting now. " I whispered.
She looked confused and angry at the same time. I realized I was crying. I left the cafe and the person who doesn't deserve me. I'm lonely again and this time I'm shattered.

I was walking aimlessly on the road thinking about my life. It was a lie, it is a lie. Why I'm alive? I feel weak, vulnerable, lonely, abandoned......... Suddenly something pushed me from behind and I felt my body flying towards the front and and then everything went blank.

How's it? Do tell me in the comments.