Forced Marriage

Ridhima's pov

I hate you Vansh. I thought you're my savior. How can you do this to me? You ruined my life. You think you can trap me in your cage for my whole life. But no I'll not let that happen I'll fight back.

I'm sitting on the king size bed of his luxurious room, tears falling from my eyes. It's my first night with that devil. Just few hours ago, I hugged him and said the I owe him my life. And that bastard took it so seriously that he married me against my will. I kept my head down, between my knees. I'm covered in a red bridal attire, with heavy golden jewellery. My hair partition is covered with vermilion, which states the fact that now I'm officially Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania.

You must be thinking what happened ? How they got married? Well..... Let's go to the flashback 😏

8 hours ago

I woke with a headache. I couldn't see properly because of my head. When my vision cleared I saw I'm in a room, it looks familiar. I looked down to see my clothes were changed. Suddenly I remembered everything. My escape, my slavery, I got saved by.......... Vansh. I whispered his name. Tears were streaming from my eyes thinking of the possibilities of what things would have happened to me if he didn't came on time. I would have lost the only thing which I have. My dignity.

Suddenly the door opens and Vansh enters the room. He puts his watch and a gun on the table, in front of me. When he turns............ he gets shock to see me. He comes near the bed and sit beside me. I don't know what to say, how to thank a mafia king? Any help? He gives me two tablets and gestures me with his eyes to take them. His eyes held softness.

I take the tablets and drink some water, which he passes me. After putting the glass on the bedside I turned to saw him staring at me. I jumped and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I thought you're a bad person. But you saved my life. I owe you my life. You're my savior. " I stopped and realize what I'm doing. I'm hugging him tightly and his hand are holding my waist..... tightly. I pulled away from him and said sorry.

When I looked at him his eyes were dark with rage. Oh no. Did I....... Did I do something wrong? He's clenching his fists. He stood and went to the door. But before leaving he turned and said

" Go get freshen up, maid with bring your breakfast. After that beautician will come, to make you ready " I furrowed my brows.

" Ready, ready for what" I asked him getting confused.

" For our wedding, we're getting married today" He said I'm dark voice. I processed every word he said. I stood up from bed.

"What?......... Are you mad? I....... I...... How can you say all this as if it's just your normal routine? And I don't want to marry you. Just bcoz I hugged you a few moments ago doesn't mean I'll be ready to become your wife." I didn't realized I was shouting until he comes angrily and hold my arm in a tight grip.

"Listen Ridhima, no one dared to speak to me in the tone which you used just now. I hate when people ask questions. And yes, you owe me your life, get ready to spend your whole life with me. You'll do as I say, you'll get ready as a bride and marry me. And if you didn't then I'll not think a second in burning that cheap orphanage of yours. And one more thing, you're not allowed to disrespect me after our marriage. "

He was holding my arm so tightly that it'll leave a bruise and our faces were inches apart. Again, tears started spilling from my eyes. The man whom I thought saved me is threatening me in the name of my only family.

"Say something" He spoke and I nodded my head agreeing to everything he said. I can't risk my home, my orphanage. And the lives of innocent children.

"WORDS RIDHIMA"  He raised his voice.

" Ye.... Yes, I will marry you but please don't do anything to the orphanage." I begged him.

With that he left my arm and left the room too. I sat on the bed to process what happened. I don't believe I'm going to marry a monster. I was crying and sobbing. After few minutes maids came to give me breakfast and strictly said it's Vansh's order that I should eat it, or they'll get fired.

After few hours, two girls came and started making me ready for my so called wedding. Sia also came with Miss Dsouza, she complemented me how beautiful I look but I didn't reply. She knew all this is happening against my will and she has no control on Vansh. He decides everything.

I came down with Sia, there weren't many people. Just some servants,maids and his men. He's wearing a blue sherwani. The rituals started.And in a blink I became Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania. After all the rituals, he ordered everyone to leave. Sia also went in her room and I was left alone with him. I'm scared of him. Though he saved my life but he married me forcefully.

He took hold of wrist and started dragging me towards the basement. I remember there I heard some sounds. We entered the mysterious room and what I saw..........
"Aaaaaaaa.......... " I screamed in horror.

In front of me was the person who tried to rape me, his body was full of blood and his arm was without HANDS.
I looked at Vansh to see him smirking at me while I was shivering. Any minute I can slip on the ground.

"You did this? " I asked him in a low voice.
He came towards me while I wasn't in the condition to move. He held my waist and pulled me close.

"Yes, I did this. He dared to touch you, molest you. He deserves this. I'll do more to him as its not the end. And if anyone in future dares to do the same, even looks at you with a bad intention, I'll tear him apart" He speaks in dark voice, where I can feel a genuine promise.

I didn't reply and looked down. He takes my hand and we come to living room again. He calls his maids to get me ready for our first night. FIRST NIGHT........ FIRST...... NIGHT. My eyes widened in realisation. No....... I won't let him touch me. But how will I oppose him. If he can marry me by threatening me, then he can also sleep with me by threatening.