Entering his Cage

Ridhima's pov

I couldn't sleep last night, that man was so intimidating. And I'm going to work for him, technically. I don't know what my future holds for me, I have stopped dreaming and expecting.

After what Kabir did, I just wish that God send someone who will treat me like I want to be treated. With respect and love. It's 6pm already, I'm waiting for his driver to pick me up, outside the orphanage. I went inside to check my bag, I don't have much clothes. I heard the sound of screeching of tyres, and I came outside. There was a big lavish car waiting for me, this guy is so rich. His driver came and took my bag, without saying anything. I stepped in the car.

On our way to his house, his driver didn't speak a word. I tried to start the conversation but failed. His staff is just like him. I noticed we have reached our destination. His house, cut it his mansion looks amazing. It was big house, full of lights and guarded with bodyguards. Who exactly is he? And why does he needs so much security?.
I stepped out of the car, and saw a middle aged lady coming towards my direction.

"Welcome Ridhima, come inside Vansh Sir is waiting for you" She smiled and said.
I reciprocated her back and entered the mansion following her step. We came inside a huge living room, at a further distance there were staircase, I see through my sides there were expensive paintings and an expensive vase on my right side,on my left were statues and showpieces. In front of me were big sofas. I was busy checking out the house, when I heard the voice which made me jump.

"Welcome Miss Sharma" I turned and saw him on the top of stairs. He started coming down towards me. I can hear my heart beat faster now, and that nervous feeling is back. I was looking at him and he was looking at me like a predator looks at his prey. He stopped at an arm distance from me.

"I hope you didn't face any problem on your way back here" He asked nonchalantly.
"No" I whispered, my voice doesn't work around him, I don't know why
"Come I'll show you your room" He said and then turned to leave.
"Wait " I almost shouted. He turned towards me with a frowning face, which looked cute? What am I thinking?
" Actually, uh........... Why do I have to live with you? I mean...... I mean I can come when I will have sessions " I asked looking down fidgeting with my fingers.
I looked up to see his face closer to me, much closer to my liking. His hot breath was fanning over my forehead. I feel like my heart will comeout anytime from my ribcage.
"I live a very dangerous life Miss Sharma. I'm a billionaire and I have many enemies. I don't trust people easily. I want my sister to be ok around you, though I know basic information about you but I can't trust you..... For now. That's why you have to live here, so that my sister feels comfortable around you " He said.

"Ok " I replied giving a small smile. But he didn't reciprocated, instead, he turned and started walking. I followed him, through the stairs and we walked on the corridors and reached a door. He opened the door and I entered inside. I saw the most beautiful room ever. It was the room I always wanted. Simple and classy at the same time.

"I see, you liked it" I turned to see him standing with his arms crossed.
"Yes, it's beautiful" I replied smiling slightly.
"So I'll leave now. Tomorrow,Miss Dsouza, the woman who you saw on main doors, will explain you the rules of this house and your work timings. You can meet Siya, my sister tomorrow."
He said and then left from the room.
I have a feeling that it'll be hard for me to live here with him around me.

How's it? See I'm not a professional writer but I have fantasies . Indian fantasies 😂that's why I started writing stories. By the way, you can check my I'd to follow me on Instagram. 😊