His Queen

Author's pov,

When Vansh arrived with Andy, after a long day at his headquarters, he didn't expect his house in darkness. He somehow knew that Ridhima hates darkness and now that the unknown terror, the foolish person who dared to send him threat, will try to hurt his family. His house was already guarded by bodyguards and his trusted men. But when he arrived he saw a havoc, half of the guards were busy fixing the light and check if there's anything wrong.

As Vansh and Andy entered the mansion, he heard someone screaming his name and recognized it as Ridhima's, he ran towards the direction but on his way he almost got lost. Suddenly the lights were on and he saw his dadi coming down along with Sia from first floor.

" Dadi, Sia are you both ok? I heard someone screaming " Vansh asked getting tensed.

"Yes Son, we both are ok, but........ you should check on Ridhima, she was working in kitchen when the lights went off" Dadi said getting worried.

Vansh suddenly felt a chill running into his body, he ran to the kitchen and saw there's no one, he crossed the cubical and what he saw, was enough to make his body cold. Ridhima was lying in unconscious state, her lips were bruised her head was bleeding.

He took her bridal style and came out of kitchen. He was about to take the stairs when, "Ridhima..... Oh my god, what happened to her? " Dadi asked coming towards him.

"Nothing Dadi, she must have got hurt because of darkness" He said consoling Dadi, but he knows someone tried to hurt her.

He took her to his bedroom and lay her on bed. Meanwhile Andy already called the Doctor. When doctor came and treated her, he informed Vansh that there may be bruises on her body too, so the nurse checked. And when Vansh saw the number of bruises on her stomach, made his blood boil.

After Ridhima's treatment doctor prescribed her some ointment and medicines, he warned Vansh the because of attack Ridhima might be in trauma, so he needs to take care of her.

Vansh was speechless. He was unable to protect her when she needed him. Last time when she got attacked, he promised himself that it won't happen again. No one will ever touch her. He just want to destroy everything around him, but he have to control..... for Ridhima.

Someone who knows what Ridhima means to him, threatened him and attacked her. Vansh told Andy to interrogate all his maids and bodyguards. After a while, Andy informed him that maids were on half day leave because Ridhima told them. And his four bodyguards who were assigned at backgate, were found unconscious.

That's it, it was enough for Vansh to get an idea who's behind all these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vansh saw his wife lying on bed unconscious. He sat beside her and rested his head on headboard and kept her head on his lap. He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"I don't express my feelings to anybody, but when it comes to you, I want to tell you everything. How I feel for you,how much I love you, you have no idea what you are to me. I'm so sorry that I failed to protect you. I failed you. I failed to protect her too but I thought this time I will be able to protect YOU, am a weak person. I will never be able to forgive myself. She'll be ashamed of me that because of me you're hurt. But please, don't hate me , I won't be able to see the hatred for me, in your eyes. It'll break me, piece by piece." His voice croaked at the end along with tears in his eyes.

He slept looking at his queen's face waiting for her to get consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir's pov,

Vansh Rai Singhnia, my old friend, I found your weakness. And this was my first attempt to hurt you. Just wait and watch how I destroy you and little family.

Ridhima Vansh Singhania, you'll curse your fate that you married him. I'll make you pay for the slap. You insulted me in front of everyone. I'll destroy your life. My little slut. First I'll destroy your life, then I'll taste your body, then I'll bid on your body. Haha, there are many like me who would love to have you. Just wait and watch Mr & Mrs Singhania, the game has just began.

Need to think and type alot. I was sick from few days, so I wasn't able to update. Will update next chapter by tomorrow mid day. Comment down your views on story plot. No promotions of your book please🙏.