Another cage?

Ridhima's pov,

My feet hurts. My hands are already covered in bandage. I managed to get hurt on my leg too. Incredible, I thought. Today is really not my day. When I was going to highway from the backyard, I saw a wall which was behind the railing. To escape from the residency,I had to cross it. So,I tried to climb up and with a lot of struggle when I climbed down, a sharp piece of glass pieced into my foot. I took it out and covered it with a piece of cloth from my kurti and started my journey to my home.

But then I realized, if Vansh gets to know that I escaped which obviously he will, then he'll definitely try to go orphanage. I can't take risk. So now I'm limping on the road to find a lift to station. I'll leave this city. I have to, because he looks powerful he may find me here.

Though I came a kilometer or two, far from his house but I still doubt he'll come to catch me. I remember his dangerous eyes. Those black orbs held so much secrets and anger, frustration and pain?

I saw a car coming towards me. I jumped with joy on my mind. As it approached me I held my hand as a sign to stop it. It stopped, I went to the driver's seat to see a good looking young man in blue suit. He was watching me up and down with a smirk. Something about him made me feel scared. But I have to get a ride.

"Ummm..... I'm sorry for disturbing but can you please drop me far from here? Look it'll be very great of you." I asked politely

"Sure babe, actually I'm going to my farm house which is far away from here, it'll take me 3 hrs to reach. I can drop wherever you want, on our way." He spoke with a cheeky grin

"Oh thank you, thank you so much" I said feeling grateful. I hopped into his car.

"Btw, I'm Aksh, what's your pretty name? " He asked casually looking at me.

"I'm Ridhima" I spoke.

We had a casual talk, throughout the journey but he was giving me weird glances all the time. It felt awkward.
After some time I saw a hotel cum shop, from the window. I can stay here for tonight or call someone from here, I thought.

" You can stop the car, I have reached my destination. " I told him excitedly. But he didn't stop instead he smirked and increased the speed of the car.

" What are you doing? Why aren't you stopping the car? " I asked him getting anxious. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

He didn't answered again. I tried to open the door and window at least. This guy also turned out a psycho like Vansh. I found that there's a childlock. And the window shields were up.

"Open the door you jerk. Stop the damn car you morron" I started yelling at him.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek and my head collided with the window. He slapped me with his free hand. I look up to see him glancing me with rage in his eyes.

"Stop shouting, listen here very carefully. You came to a wrong person for help. You'll come with me to my farm house. I'm staying there for 2 weeks, you'll be my maid in day and sex slave at night got it? If you tried running. I'll leave you on the streets just like I found you but, with no clothes. You'll be naked on the road. So princess decide wisely. You want to shout and make it tough for yourself or you will agree to be my slave?" His words were ringing in my mind like a death threat. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I just came around another disgusting person. First Kabir, then Vansh and now...... Aksh. I can't run and I don't have any choice apart from accepting his offer. No, how can I accept it and put my dignity at stake. I chose to keep quite at that moment to think about a plan to escape from his clutches.

We reached the farm house, it looked classy and homely. He dragged me from living room to the corridor and shoved me into a room. I landed on the floor because of my injury.

"You have to get up by 8,in the morning to start your work. You night work will start after dinner " He smirked at his last line while I felt disgusting. He left the room and locked it from outside.

I started crying at my fate. I'm so unlucky. I always get in trouble. I was sobbing thinking about how my life took a drastic change.
Suddenly it clicked, I have my mobile in my bag. I quickly got up and reached my bag to call someone, before he comes and take it. But whom will I call? Sejal? No, what will I say her? I tried thinking about more people, I can call...... Kabir. He's a cop, he may track me. No, I'll never ask for his help. I opened the contacts and dialled the only person who's powerful enough to help me. It ringed.

" Hello" He's angry, omg what should j say. God please give me strength.
"Vansh." My voice croaked

" Ridhima? What the hell did you do? Why did you escaped from here? Wait till I reach you, you'll get a worst punishment " His voice roared from the other side.

" Please help me, I'm in danger. I'm.... I'm sorry I escaped but I need your help. He'll rape me. Please help me. He's keeping me here as a slave. I really need your help. " I was sobbing in the end, and
I heard nothing but silence from the other end. I was waiting for the reply but heard nothing

Has he ended the call? He doesn't want to help me?

Suddenly I heard footsteps, I quickly ended the call,deleted the last call history and put my mobile deep into my bag. The door opened and I saw him coming towards me. He took my bag, and started searching for something. I didn't have the courage to ask him, after the slap. He took out my mobile, unlocked it and was searching for something. Thank god I deleted the call history. He kept it in his pocket with a satisfactory smile and left the room after looking at me the last time with a disgusting smirk on his face.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. I have lost everything, now I'll lose my dignity too. I cried myself to sleep, the whole night.