Hope

Vansh's pov,

I told my men to search for Ridhima everywhere. She's not in her orphanage, smart, I started searching the nearest places to my house, so that I can get some clue. First, I seached for her outside my mansion and saw her footsteps leading to backyard which angered me, then Andy found some blood, at the back of the mansion outside the main gate.

She must have got hurt while escaping. I don't know what to feel?Angry or Restless. I need to find her, she can't escape. Now she knows I'm a mafia, she's bound to me now. I'll find her and show her that what extent I can go if a person challenges me.

Currently, I'm in my office with Andy. Suddenly my mobile rings, it was Ridhima's number. I got shocked. Then I remembered,i gave Ridhima my number for emergencies. But she escaped, angrily I picked up.

" Hello" I spoke in angry voice.
"Vansh." Her voice croaked as she whispered my name. My heart started beating faster, something's wrong.

" Ridhima? What the hell did you do? Why did you escaped from here? Wait till I reach you, you'll get a worst punishment " My voice roared as I try to threaten her.

" Please help me, I'm in danger. I'm.... I'm sorry I escaped but I need your help. He'll rape me. Please help me. He's keeping me here as a slave. I really need your help. " She was sobbing in the end, and I did the most stupid thing, I ended the call.

She should realize her mistake. She escaped from me, why? She thought I'm dangerous? Now she'll realize her biggest mistake was to leave this mansion. It's her punishment. I smirked. I told Andy to stop the search. He was confused at first but nodded his head. Nobody questions me. I went to sleep, trying to ignore the feeling of guilt?

Next Morning

When I woke up I was restless. I don't sleep at night usually but yesterday i was tired. Suddenly I remembered what happened yesterday, Ridhima escaped, she called for help, she's in danger. And the feeling of guilt which I was ignoring since yesterday night came back as regret.

Shit shit shit!!!! I shouldn't have ended the call. She called me for help even after knowing that I'll be angry that she escaped but she trust me. How can I be such a fool? What if something wrong happens with her? It's been more than 6 hours to our conversation. Shit. I stood up and started throwing things of my room, mirror , vase anything which could control my anger at this time. Andy came running in my room hearing the sound of shattering of things. I stopped.

" What happened Sir?" He asked getting scared.

I pulled my hair in frustration.

"I did a very big mistake Andy, I should have listened to her, she was asking for my help but I'm such a jerk, what if something bad happens to her? She trusted me even after escaping. She thought I'll help her and what I did, i ignored her." I spoke regretfully

"But Sir, it's not too late, we can track the call and find her. She'll be fine. And don't blame yourself, you were just angry at that time " He spoke, understanding I was talking about Ridhima. I looked at him.

" Track the call and find the location. We'll leave soon to get her back. I won't spare the person who tried to hurt her" I spoke the last line to myself.

Ridhima........ I'm coming for you.

Ridhima's pov,

I felt something on my leg, reaching upwards to my thighs. I woke up with a jerk and saw Aksh touching me, inappropriately and smiling like a devil. I got scared and jerked his hand, stood up from the floor on which I slept last night.

"Don't you dare touch me" I shouted at him. He scowled and stood up from the floor and slapped me. The slap was so hard I landed on floor again and my lip started bleeding.

"Bitch, I told you not to yell at me. I'm your master for life and you're here to serve me, pleasure me. Now get up and give me breakfast. The kitchen is on the left side from the living room. And if you did any mistake you'll get more punishment." He yelled pulling my hair by grabbing them in his fist. He left my hair with a force and went out of the room.

I was crying by now, I need to escape from here but first I need to find a way. But my heart says, Vansh will come.

I came outside my room to find the kitchen. I cooked sandwiches for him. Right now I just have to act according to him. I'll find a right time and escape from here.

I served him the sandwiches and juice, he looked pleased. After he ate, I took his plates and washed them. I didn't ate since yesterday but I don't feel like eating. I left kitchen and was going to my room. Suddenly I was pushed and pinned to wall. I came out of trance to realize Aksh holding me with his disgusting hands on my waist. I tried to push him but he didn't even nudge.

"Why are you struggling baby? You're my slave and sooner or later this will happen, so why not now?" He said smiling and looked at me like a hungry lion. My eyes widened at his words. He started kissing me on my neck. I tried to push him but he slapped me.

"Leave me...... Please. No, don't do this. I beg you please. " I screamed as tears were flowing from my eyes.

I tried to stop his disgusting act. He tored my sleeves and kissed my shoulders. The more I tried to push him, the more slaps I got. He tightened his hold on waist and kissed me aggressively all over my chest and neck. I closed my eyes, feeling disgusting and wishing that God sends some angel to save me from this devil.

Suddenly I heard a gasp. His hold got loose on my body. I opened my eyes to see his mouth open and a knife on the back of his neck. He tried to speak but he couldn't and then his body landed on the floor. He was motionless, dead.

I looked up to see my Savior, Vansh standing at the door fuming with anger. He looked at me and his eyes softened. I ran and hugged him. I smiled and looked at him again. He was shocked. Suddenly black dots started appearing in front of my eyes. I was about to fell but he caught me.

" I knew you'd come " was the last thing I said before I fainted in his arms. Again.