Attack

It's been a week since Riansh's wedding reception and since Ridhima last saw Vansh. Ridhima got to meet many of Vansh's business associates but none of them was his friend. Although she thinks she doesn't like him nor she has any feelings for him but she's getting worried thinking about him. If it hadn't been his Dadi to distract her mind, she would have gotten anxious thinking about his whereabouts.

Dadi came to know through Sia that Vansh forced Ridhima for wedding but she knew that the couple has a soft corner for each other so she didn't said anything. She saw the worry in Ridhima's eyes for Vansh, she knew somewhere love is also hidden in those eyes. She knows everything about Vansh's work. Of course why she wouldn't, after her son Vansh was the only one who could take up such risky responsibilities of his father's work and mafia life.

The day when Dadi arrived at VR mansion, Vansh got a random call at night. Someone congratulated him for his wedding. Vansh got furious thinking how can someone came to know about his wedding. He didn't inform anyone neither he announced in media, nor in his office. He wanted Ridhima to be safe from his enemies.
Andy and Vansh got busy in searching for the clues. The first thing they came to know that the person who called Vansh knew that Vansh can track his call so he used a random untraceable number.
Second, someone from VR mansion must have leaked the news of his marriage. Either a maid or anyone from his gang.

One fine day, Ridhima was sitting in her bedroom, reading a book. Sia told her that the mansion has a library, so she got herself a book from there. Suddenly a she heard a sound. She jerked out from her reading. She looked here and there to figure out where did that sound came from when she saw a paper ball lying near the window.
She stood up to go to the window and picked up the ball. When she opened it, found a stone inside it. She fully opened the paper and saw something written inside it.

" Congratulations Mrs Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania, for your wedding. If you think you got away from your problems, then you're wrong. Vansh can't save you from his dark world. Just like her, you will also die. And he'll not be able to do anything this time also"

Every word, every line she read again and again. She turned the paper but didn't find name of the sender. Internally she was shivering. She had no idea what the letter meant. Who is the sender? And why the person is threatening her? The person was talking about a girl, who is she?

She wanted to ask Vansh all these but he isn't home yet. She hasn't seen him from a week. She was trying to maintain her distance but now she was eagerly waiting for him to arrive.

Kabir pov,

Where the hell is She? I can't live without her. Ridhima you're mine. Where did you disappear? I will find you and make you mine. I know I did a mistake by letting you go that day, in coffee shop.

I was eager to take you to my bed earlier but you came to know about my truth. But now i don't care, I need your body, I need you soul. You're mine. I will find you and you'll have to spend your whole life with me. I smirked.

I'm sitting in my office thinking about my slut. Yes Ridhima is my slut. She makes me horny without even touching her. I can't wait to see her body. My mobile rings.

"Hello"

"Sir Ridhima Sharma got married to Vansh Rai Sighania"

Suddenly I heard the sound of breaking of glass. I realized it was me who had thrown it. My mind was filled with rage. How dare she marry my biggest enemy? What a bitch? I'll kill that bastard and bring that slut back.

Ridhima Sharma you're mine, you can't get away from me easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~'~~~~~

Ridhima was in kitchen preparing dinner. She told the maids to go back to their quaters as she wanted to make dinner, she was getting bored. Suddenly all the lights of VR mansion went off. Ridhima stopped in her track. She's scared of darkness. She look here and there to find the exit out of the kitchen but fails. Suddenly someone holds her from back. She was about scream when a hand prevents her mouth from shouting.

She wriggles on his hold. When she hears,

"Mrs Sighania, don't you know that you shouldn't stay alone even in mansion. Being a wife of a mafia can be dangerous" the mystery man says.

She wriggles again when she feels a sharp pain on her arm. She jerks away herself from the man and screams....... VANSH, VANSH. When she tries to run she falls on ground because of darkness. And the person kicks her on stomach and body here and there. He pulls her up with her hair. And pushes her forward, she lands on the kitchen shelf hitting her head from the corners. The man was about to do more but the lights went on and he makes his way to run outside the kitchen leaving Ridhima in a state of shock.

She was in shock, couldn't understand what happened. She was feeling pain in her body. She closes her eyes as she feels darkness consuming her mind.

Patience is the key