First Day

Ridhima's pov

I woke up and got ready to meet Sia. She'll be the one whom I have to look after. I choose to wear kurti, leggings and dupatta. I always wear sophisticated clothes for first meet up with my patients. I applied little bit of mascara, tinted lipbalm and left my hairs open. I don't like makeup during work. I left my room.

I have to meet Miss Dsouza, she'll explain me how I have to live here and my session timings. I was walking in the corridors looking at the expensive paintings on the walls when I collided with a wall, I was about to kiss the floor but a hand prevented me from falling. I kept my hands on the person's shoulders for support only to realize that I'm in the arms of the devil himself.

Now he's looking at me with those intense eyes. I realized that we're in same position, so I removed my hands from his shoulders and composed myself. I cleared my throat, and wished him good morning.

" What are you doing here " He asked

" Actually I was, looking for Miss Dsouza, you said yesterday that she'll explain me my work and I have to meet your sister too so that I can start my work " I replied still avoiding eye contact. He smirked

" Interesting.....Very Interesting. I like punctuality and punctual people Miss Sharma . Come I'll explain you your work and take you to Sia " He said and took hold of my wrist and we started climbing down the stairs.

He's so confusing...... Why is he holding my hand?I tried to wriggle but his hold was tight. I was thinking all this but didn't have the courage to question him on his actions.

We reached a room where a desk was kept in the middle of the room and there were long shelfs and racks, full of books. It was his study room. He left my hand and went to his desk and called someone to bring his sister. He turned and stared at me again.

" Before you start your work, Miss Sharma. You must know the rules of living in this house. In my house, nobody is dared to break those rules, not even my family. I don't spare anyone and every action against my word has punishment. You're not allowed to interfere in the personal lives of your employers. You're not allowed to go to the backyard of this house. Wherever you'll go, you'll inform Miss Dsouza before leaving. Your friends, relatives and boyfriend are not allowed to visit here. Understood? " He spoke.

So many rules, is this a house or school?He's so dominating, I thought. I nodded my head knowing I can follow all these rules.

"Bhai" I heard a female voice. I turned to see a girl on a wheelchair. She's smiling and coming towards us. She stopped beside me.

"Is she my physiotherapist? She's so pretty bhai. Hi, I'm Sia. I believe that I'll be able to walk now that you're here, because you're choosen by my bhai. You'll be good for me. Tell me? Will I be able to walk again? " She asked with the shine in her eyes and kid like smile.

I couldn't let those hopes down.
"Yes, you'll be able to walk and run too. And hi I'm Ridhima. You know you have a beautiful smile" I smiled and said putting my hand on her cheek.

She smiled again. I turned to Mr Rai Singhania who was staring at us with an unknown emotion his eyes. He told Miss Dsouza (who bought Sia in study room) to show us another empty room for our exercises. And we left with her leaving him behind.