Heart to Heart

Vansh opened the car door and held Ridhima's hand to help her coming out of the car. When she came out, he picked her bridal style as she was too weak to walk. He started walking inside the mansion while Ridhima wandered her eyes around the mansion and saw all the guards in their usual position, only few seemed missing.

Vansh entered his room and laid Ridhima on bed, he covered her with duvet and came out of the room. Ridhima wanted to stop him but she got the idea that Vansh is upset with her. Vansh informed the maids to take care of her, while he went out of the house to clear off his mind. All of this was too much for him. He lost his first love and he was about to lose his second love too. Who said love can't happen twice? If love gives pain then it is the medicine too. But, the thought of losing Ridhima send shivers down his body.

A week later

Ridhima is waiting ( in living room) for Vansh to come from office. It's been week after that tragic incident, Vansh is constantly ignoring her. She knows it's her fault but this behavior of Vansh is killing her. Today she has made dinner for him and decided that she'll directly ask for his forgiveness. In this past week she did everything to make her talk to him but he didn't even budge. He always stayed in his office and slept in guest room at night. Ridhima stopped eating and taking her medicines as she knew Vansh will not like and he'll definitely pursuade her to have them. But he just sent maid to give her medicines. This action made her angry, now it's too much for her. Vansh should understand her mindset too.

A beautiful smile formed on her face when she heard the screeching of tyres. She saw Vansh entering through the gate, busy on his mobile. When he started taking steps on stairs, her sweet voice stopped him.

"Vansh"

"I..... I made dinner today. I was waiting for you. Let's have it..... together?" She asked hesitating. But he started walking again.

"I know you're angry with me. But please don't ignore me. You're behavior is killing me" He stopped listening her desperate voice.

"Listen........ It's too much now. I can't take it. I know you're hurt because I didn't trust you. I know you're hurt I trusted Kabir over you. But please let me explain........... You married me forcefully, by threatening me on the life of my orphanage people. Though I was attracted to you but I always had second thoughts about our relationship. I tried giving this marriage a chance. When you promised me you'll not harm any innocent, I trusted you. That day when Kabir called, I was planning to take our marriage to next stage................I did a mistake by trusting those fake evidences which Kabir showed. But trust me Vansh I never wanted to harm you, I told Kabir to arrest you not to kill you. I LOVE YOU. How could I even think of that? You know..... You know that day when Kabir and his men touched me, I felt so disgusting. I wanted you at that time. But when we came back, you just left without saying anything. I want to feel your touches again, I want to feel your lips again. I want you to kiss me. Because i feel like those monsters' scent are still there on my body." Ridhima started crying hysterically at the end, not knowing what to do.

She was crying , crossing her arms and closing her eyes when two hands cupped her face. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Vansh's soft face with tears in his eyes. Before she could speak he captured her lips. He kissed her soft lips, sucking them and biting them from time to time making her moan. After a minute they pulled back. He was still cupping her face as she looked at him with a slight smile on her face which he missed alot from past few days.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MRS SINGHANIA" He said which made her blush. It's the first time they said those three words to each other.

But a frown took over her face.
"I spoke so many things and you only heard that?" She asked making a pout which made him chuckle.

"No, but I wanted to say those three words first. And I was never angry with you love. I was just upset........ Ok let's not talk about those things again. I want to enjoy this moment. I missed your smile" He said making her smile like a little girl. Ridhima suddenly remembers something, widening her eyes.

"Come, I have made your favorite dishes for dinner" She said dragging him to dining room holding his wrist.

The couple enjoyed their sweet time, having dinner together. Vansh loved Ridhima's cooking. They talked about their future, their family, their interests. Currently they are watching a movie in the living room. Ridhima is leaning her head on Vansh's shoulder and his arm was on her shoulder.

"Vansh" She calls him

"Hm"

"Ummm....... Tell me something about your mother" She asks. Vansh tightens his hold on her listening about his mother. But sooner or later he have to share his past with her. So he composed himself.

"My childhood wasn't normal Ridhima. I saw, I faced a lot situations which a normal child couldn't. My father used to work for a mafia, he fell in love with my mother and married her forcefully. But my mother still gave their marriage a chance. We we're a lower middle class family. When I was born, my mother got busy with me and my father didn't like it. He tried to get rid of me many times but my mother stood against him. He somehow managed to get her pregnant again, but according to him it was just for pleasure. He didn't wanted second child. After Sia born, his anger issues got no limit. He used to beat my mother every night. Sometimes dadi stopped him when she saw it happening in front of her. On the other hand, I was too young to fight for my mom.
_
One night dadi wasn't home, as she went nainital to meet my uncle. When dad came home drunk. He started beating my mom when she was feeding Sia. Suddenly he took out his belt, when mom saw this she put down Sia on bed and run towards him to stop him. Sia started crying and I took her in my arms. My father started beating my mom with belt. Seeing her condition, I shouted at him to stop but he got mad at me, he took out his gun in anger. He was about to shoot me when mom came in between as he pressed the gun. I, on the other hand, was shocked. When my father realized what he did it was too late. My mom was dead. To save himself, he called the nearest police station informing them about murder but told them that I did it. He took Sia out of my hold and kept the gun in my hand. When I realized what he did and what he was doing, I got so angry that I pointed the gun towards him but then the police came and arrested me. My father told them that I took his gun to kill my mother.
_
I was just 10 years old when I got jailed for killing my mother. When I got released, the first thing I did was going to that mafia for whom my father worked. I wanted to punish him, for that I needed power. But I came to know that my father died, a year after he killed my mother and Sia was with dadi all those years. I couldn't take my revenge and punish that bastard of my father. But I decided to become the most powerful and richest man of India, to protect my family and to fulfill their every wish. I completed half of my studies in jail, and half after releasing from there. After that I met Kabir and Ragini, in college." Vansh took a deep breath not wanting to continue further.

He looked to his left, and saw Ridhima looking at him with tears in her eyes. She said nothing, just hugged him tightly as if she was saying that she'll never leave him. Vansh also tightened his arms around her small body.

"Vansh"

"Hmm".

" Please take me"

Vansh's eyes widened hearing this. He pulled away and looked at her as if she has grown horns on her head.

"Are you sure Ridhima?" He asked getting serious.

"Yes..... Make me yours, physically" Ridhima replied feeling shy and bold at the same time.

"You can think again love..... I won't be gentle" He spoke smirking at his shy wife.

"I'll manage" She replied blushing and chuckling.

Vansh stood up and pulled Ridhima up hold her hand. She stood up with a jerk , her hands on his chest. Her heart was hammering fastly in her ribcage. She was excited and nervous. Suddenly she shrieked as Vansh hold her legs and flipping her on his shoulder and he started walking towards their room.

"Vansh" She yelled and started laughing realizing how desperate, her husband is, to make love to her.

Epilogue coming soon