He's a Mafia

Ridhima's pov continues

I turned around to see Mr. Singhania. He was looking at me or I should say glaring at me. He started walking towards me taking deadly slow steps. I don't know I felt scared and I started taking steps backward. Until I reached the corner of the room and collided with a wall behind me. I stopped and felt him very close to me.

"Why are you awake ?And why are you in my room? " He asked in a low angry voice. I looked at him, unable to speak a word because of our close proximity.

"I asked why are you awake? " He shouted on me. I jumped at his voice which send shivers to me. I closed my eyes.

"Wo, actually.......... I..I was going to kitchen to get water, but I got lost on my way. Then I reached a basement type of place and heard some sounds of crying. I'm sorry...... I'm sorry I didn't know that there's a ghost, I swear I'll never go there. I came running to my room but I realized it's not my room. Your mansion is very big. That's why I got lost. It's all my fault I shouldn't have came out of my room to get water. I'm sorry. "
I stopped blabbering, when I opened my eyes , I saw him looking at me. I was shivering and felt heat running into my body.

" Your room is next one, and next time carry water with you before sleeping. Now go and sleep " He said taking his eyes off me.

I passed him and slowly went to the door but before going out I turned and said "Goodnight" to him. I entered my room and got into the blanket. I kept the lamp on as I was scared.

Vansh's pov

I entered my room and found Ridhima there. I asked her why she's awake and in my room, but after listening to her reason I had to let her go. I chuckled when I remembered what she said a minute ago, she thinks there's a ghost in this mansion. She was about to see me killing that man. But I didn't know she would be this silly. I smirked thinking what will happen when she'll come to know that I'm a mafia.

I took out the anklet, which was hers, from my pant pocket and looked at it.

"You have just entered in my world sweetheart, just wait and watch. Soon you'll be an important part of it." I spoke.

I kept it in my bedside drawers and went to sleep.

Next Morning

"Andy I want that Khanna to be killed, he dared to send that man. I know that. Just find a good evident against him. Then I'll show him that you should never try to play with VR. I'm a Mafia and no one........no one gets away from me" I ordered Andy on bluetooth.

I'm getting ready to meet my Dadi (Grandmother). Though we live in a same house but I barely get time to meet my family. They know that business is important for me. But they never complains. While I was wearing my suit, I got a call from my spy that the man which I killed yesterday, is sent by Khanna, my business rival. Such a coward. I called Andy and ordered him to collect the evidence to kill Khanna.

Suddenly I heard a sound. I stopped. There's someone outside my room. I went towards the door and opened it. I saw Ridhima, picking up the pieces of broken vase. I noticed her hands were shivering.

"So she heard what I was talking. Bad move Ridhima" I thought

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled at her. She yelped and jumped which caused her to move her hand from the glasses, few of the pieces went deep into her hand, which is bleeding now.

Ridhima's pov

I woke up early. Last night was adventurous. I got ready, I wore pink midi dress and, silver earrings with matching silver bangles. I was combing my hair while thinking about last night.
Why my room is beside Vansh? Why did he came to my room that night? He didn't reacted when I mentioned about ghost, why?

Anyways, one thing I know I have to keep my distance from that Man. He's dangerous than a ghost. I checked myself in mirror for the last time and left my room and after few steps I came by Mr. Singhania's room. I heard some murmers. Someone's talking. I scolded my curious soul, that it's bad manners but little Ridhima loves getting into trouble. So I kept my ear on the door and tried to hear what's going on.

"Andy I want that Khanna to be killed, he dared to send that man. I know that. Just find a good evident against him. Then I'll show him that you should never try to play with VR. I'm a Mafia and no one........no one gets away from me" I gasped hearing that.

It was Vansh's voice. Why did he told his man to kill that person? Omg he's a Mafia. He's a....... Murderer. And I'm in his house, working for him?

I was thinking all this, and I didn't realize that my hand collided with the vase, on the table beside me and it falls down from the table. I got conscious and bent down to pick up the pieces, so that no one gets hurt, without thinking that Vansh can come anytime outside his room, hearing the sound.

"What the hell are you doing here?" It was Vansh, he yelled at me. I yelped and moved my hands from the glasses, but few of the pieces went deep into my hand, as I was holding them in my hand which is bleeding now.

Such a long chapter 😪
Anyways I want comments, want your views to know how did you like the story.