Epilogue

"Vanshu wait....... " Ridhima shouted at her three year old daughter Vanshika, to stop climbing down the stairs, as she was busy adjusting her heavy saree, which Dadi gave her.

Today is Sia & Andy's marriage. Yes, one couldn't believe it, both of them fell in love with each other. In past three years Sia got back her walking strength. Vansh and Ridhima gave birth to a beautiful babygirl. And Kabir..........Kabir got Vansh's forgiveness but he's still working on their friendship. Vansh decided to held this marriage as he was happy for his sister, he knew Andy is a great man. He will keep Sia happy.

"Da-Da" Vanshika screamed happily looking at her father who caught her in between her way down the stairs. Vanshika became daddy's princess the day she was born. Vansh loves spoiling his only daughter, though he knows that they'll have another child in future but for now Vanshika and Ridhima are his world.

Vansh picked up his daughter in his arms and started tickling her. Ridhima came down and smiled looking at the father daughter duo. Vansh is a great husband, he helped her alot during her pregnancy and after the birth of their daughter. Vanshika became a stubborn child because Vansh spoiled her by granting her every wish, and she only listens to Vansh when she gets out of hand. She's only three, god knows what will happen when this daddy's princess will grow up, Ridhima thought looking at them.

"Mama.... Mama" Ridhima came out of trance after hearing her daughter's call.
She went towards Vansh and kissed her daughter who giggled in her daddy's arms.

"Wifey..... this is not done, kiss..... Only for daughter not for daddy " Vansh complained frowning at his wife.

"Mama..... kissy..... Dada" Vanshu spoke to Ridhima who widens her eyes. She shyly tip toes and kiss Vansh on his cheeks. Vansh claps happily looking at her parents.

"Vansh..... Ridhima where are you both. Come. Pandit ji said to bring Groom and Bride to the pavilion. Please bring Sia and Andy from their rooms" Dadi called the couple from the living room.

At night

The marriage rituals got over. Sia and Andy left for their honeymoon to Singapore, it was a gift from Vansh which was Ridhima's idea. Everyone left after the reception party. Dadi went to sleep. Ridhima was making Vanshika sleep as she was tired and sleepy, she started crying because of exhaustion. She doesn't like too many people around her. And today everyone tried to play with the little girl. But she got scared.

Vansh entered his room and saw Ridhima. He came towards her and saw his baby sleeping with dry tears. He doesn't like someone bothering his daughter. He kissed her forehead and then kissed Ridhima's forehead. He never thought he would have such a cute family. He's a happy and lucky man to have Ridhima in his life. She supports him in his every step and even objects him whenever he try to do something wrong. She's a genuine person who has the ability to win everyone's heart.

"I was thinking, Vanshika should have a brother so that she doesn't feel lonely" He said huskily leaning to his wife, in her ears, who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"We'll call him Riansh" He spoke smiling at his shy wife.

She opened her mouth to speak something but her lips got captured by Vansh. He took hold of her waist and made her stand up and lead her to the other side of bed to continue their love making.

Thank you all the readers for supporting me and praising me to write this book.

--
With love,
Miss Indian Writer