A New Day

From now on story will be written according to author's point of view.

Cozy room with white walls, became warm as the sunlight peeked through open windows. The big king size bed where a couple is sleeping. Anyone who'll see them will assume that they're  romantic but only the couple knows the reality of their relationship.

Mr. & Mrs. Singhania tangled into each other's arm sleeping peacefully after a long night. There's no distance between them externally but distance is in their heart. Who knows what their future holds for them? Maybe they'll fall for each other or maybe Mr Singhania has already fallen for Mrs Singhania and he's trying to give her time.

Ridhima wriggled as she felt a heavy weight around her. She slowly peeked through her eyes to see the white ceiling. She opens her eyes and looks down to see an arm on her stomach. She fallows her gaze to the left and see Vansh sleeping peacefully. Everything comes rushing to her mind, her marriage, how she was forced. Her argument with her husband. She looks at Vansh to study his face.

Such a monster, I can't believe he's sleeping so peacefully. And here I'm caged in his arms, in his house. He..... he looks cute though, but only while sleeping. In reality he's as dangerous as Satan. And now I'm his wife. I don't know what my future holds for me. I always wanted a loving husband, a normal life. A happy family with two kids. And here, I'm cursing my fate. In just one month my life took a 360° turn.   She thinks.

She wriggles and tries to remove his arm from her stomach but fails again and again. Suddenly she gets pulled to a hard chest and her face comes closer to Vansh's face. Her eyes widens to see the Satan(Vansh) looking at her in adoration. She keeps looking at him while pushing his chest to maintain distance but he doesn't budge.

"Wha..... What are you doing?" she stutters trying to push his chest again.

Vansh flips her over and hovers above her. Now he's on top of his scared wife.

"Mr. Singhania, i think your not in your senses" she speaks in a low voice trying to dominate him but her heart was beating faster than usual.

She feels different sensations in her stomach. She doesn't have the courage to look at him. She keeps looking at his chest. And Vansh admires his innocent wife, he puts a finger on her chin to make her look at him but she doesn't.

"Look at me Ridhima" he says in husky voice. She immediately looks into his eyes. Eyes which has so many secrets.
Both of them gets lost in each other's eyes.

Suddenly Vansh's mobile rings which brings out the couple in reality. Vansh gets up from bed, picks the call and goes out. And Ridhima......... she was confused. She thought she'll control herself around him but it's not helping. She always gets lost in those mysterious eyes. She gets up and looks for her bag, when she finds her suitcase in the corner of the room. She takes out a pair kurti and leggings and makes her way to the washroom but a knock interuppts her. She opens the door to see a maid standing there.

"Mam, Sir has sent this for you" she gives a packet to Ridhima, but before Ridhima could ask anything about it she leaves from there.

Ridhima opens the packet and see a piece of cloth. She pull it out and see a beautiful red saree. She thinks whether Vansh has choosen it for her. She tries to push away the thought of wearing it as she wants to oppose Vansh but the beautiful red color of saree attracts her.
She takes it and enters the washroom.

Vansh enters to see the room empty. He gets anxious and thinks that Ridhima ran again but the sound of shower calm his mind. He goes in his closet and takes out a black suit to wear for the day.

Meanwhile Ridhima who has no idea that Vansh is back in the room, comes out of the washroom holding her bridal lehanga. She folds it and keeps it on bed. She turns to the dressing mirror and opens her hair which is covered with towel. She dries her hair flipping them back and forth unaware of her husband's gaze.

Vansh couldn't believe, his beautiful wife wearing a red saree, how can anyone be so innocent, so beautiful and so strong at the same time. His gaze falls on her waist which is wet with water droplets from her long hair. He couldn't control himself. It's getting hard for him day by day. Only he knows what bad things he want to do to his little wife. But he knows she needs time. Everything is too much for her to digest. And now she has to adapt this new life.

He clears her throat to catch her attention. She quickly turns and looks at him.

"Get ready, my grandma is coming today........ " he says and gets in the washroom.

Next chapter tonight.