Her punishment

Flashback continues

Vansh was getting ready for his meeting with Italian mafia. Today is the biggest day of his life. This contract is important for him. After today, he'll confess his love to Ridhima. He's planning a romantic date.

Suddenly he felt something on his back. He saw in mirror, Ridhima was back hugging him. He turns and cups her cheek. As he saw her face, there were tears in her eyes. He frowns.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Did you got hurt? Did something happened? " He asks in a worried tone.

She's says nothing and hugs him tightly. Today she'll sacrifice her love, she'll hurt her love.

After sometime she pulls back.

"I'm sorry, I got emotional. You must be getting late for work. You should go, Andy must be waiting for you"  She says while looking down.

Vansh smiles and kisses her forehead before leaving the room. Today he'll work from home. Because of Covid, he started working from home, through online meetings. He and Andy were working in his office when they heard a loud bang.

Both of them rushed downstairs, and saw his guards lying unconscious. They were all shot. Andy rushes towards the main gate of the mansion and Vansh gets panic thinking about Ridhima, so he runs to his room which he finds empty. He checks all the rooms but find them empty. Suddenly he hears another bang. He run downstairs to see Andy crawling from the door of the living room.

"ANDY" Vansh yelled his name as he holds his body. He shooks him but Andy gets unconscious too.

Vansh couldn't understand what happened. He tries to wake Andy but fails. He was about to cry when he hears the sound of clapping.

" Well well, Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania, finally I destroyed your world " Kabir enters clapping at his victory.

Meanwhile Ridhima who was hiding in library, waiting for Kabir, comes downstairs hearing the sounds of gunshot. She didn't expected Kabir to harm anyone, she thought he'll arrest them.

" Andy " She yells as she saw his body lying unconscious. Hearing her voice, Vansh goes towards her and pushes her behind him to save her from Kabir. Unknown to the truth that she called Kabir.

" So, I think you had no idea that this will happen. Well let me tell you, your happy time is over. Now it's my turn to take my revenge" Kabir said smirking.

"Get lost from here" Vansh shouts angrily.

" Chill chill brother, you know now you can't even fight. My men are outside surrounding this mansion, so no one can come to help you too. I'll leave with your wife, you know she's my.........uhh leave it but before leaving I just want to gift you a small gift....."

Vansh interuppts him and shouts.
"Kabir, don't you dare take my wife's name from your filthy mouth"

Ridhima couldn't understand what Kabir said. This wasn't a part of their plan. She was in deep thoughts but comes to reality when she hears a sound of settling of Gun. She turns her head and see Kabir pointing his gun towards Vansh.

"No" She screams, but it was too late. Kabir pushes the button of gun and shoots Vansh.

"Vansh" Ridhima screams his name, Vansh got shot on his right arm. Kabir shoots again at his left arm. Ridhima tries holds him as Kabir shoots him on his stomach. Vansh gets out breath and faints.

"VANSH" Ridhima screams again.

She runs to Kabir and holds his collar.
"Why did you shot him? You told you'll put him to jail? Why did you shot him? Why? Why? Why? " Her screaming stops as she fells down with a jerk on floor. Reality stucks her as she realize Kabir slapped her.

He bents down to her level and holds her jaw tightly.

"Listen here slut. Your work is over. Your lover boy is dead. You were just a source for me to kill him. And look..... He's dead. Now you'll be mine. You body, your soul everything. You'll pleasure me first and then my goons. You know they helped me a lot in this mission so they should get some reward right? " Kabir says in a deadly voice, smirking at his victory

"Goons? " She whispers not believing .

"Yes Goons. You know Ridhima this was my revenge against Vansh. What you thought that I'll bring officers to arrest him? Foolish girl." Kabir chuckles

"You creep, you tricked me. I cheated my husband for you. You bastard. You.... Aahhhhhh" She stops screaming as Kabir hits her with the back of his gun. She gets unconscious.

When she wakes up, she finds herself in a warehouse, tied on a pole.

Flashback over

It's my punishment, I shouldn't have trusted him, She thinks......