Distance

Author's pov,

Ridhima was cursing her fate and Vansh. It's her first night in his room, devil's cage. She was thinking about all the possibilities of him forcing her, when she hears the sound of footsteps. The doorknob turns and Vansh enters. He sees Ridhima sitting on his bed, clutching her lehanga in her tight fist. He smirks and take slow steps towards her. Her heart was beating very fast, fear and anger were the two emotions she was feeling.

Vansh knows she wouldn't let him do anything. She's not those types of girls who throw themselves on handsome men. But he decided to tease her since he knows she hate his guts. So he sits on the bed and stares intensely at her. He bring his hand forward to hold her hand but as Ridhima feels his touch she jump from the bed. She glares at Vansh in fear.

"Don't you dare touch me?" she shouts.

"Just because you married me without my consent, forcefully doesn't mean you can touch me" she speaks as her breathing becomes fast.

Vansh tries to stop the amusing expression to come on his face.

"Really...... But it's our Suhagraat, and......... It's a part of marriage. Without this process our marriage wouldn't be complete. Do you want me to destroy your orphanage? Because you're denying to complete the last process of marriage" he says getting concerned and then coming slowly in her direction as he completed the last line.

Ridhima was speechless. No one can win from Vansh in the game of words.
By now Vansh is standing in front of her. He slide his hands in her small waist and pulled her close. She close her eyes in disgust and tries to push him by putting her hands on his chest.

Vansh gets busy looking at her beautiful face, his beautiful innocent wife. He doesn't feel guilty that he married her without her concent. As it was for her safety.

Suddenly everything what happened in last two days came rushing in Ridhima's mind. Her breathing gets faster as she tries to fight back the bitter memories of the monster who tried to rape her. His face clouded her mind. She tried to push Vansh forcefully and screamed.

" No.... No.... No..... Leave me." she started sobbing and pushing him, beating him on shoulders.

Vansh couldn't understand what happened.
"Ridhima" he called her

"No..... No..... Leave me, please don't rape me "

Vansh's eyes widened in realization. He understood the she's scared of getting touched. She needs time. He left her waist. She was sobbing and screaming. He holds her shoulder and shakes her.

"Ridhima..... Ridhima......RIDHIMAAAA....." He shouted her name and she opens her eyes in shock.

She came out from trance and saw that monster is nowhere and Vansh is holding her. She jerked his hands from her shoulders.

"Stay.... Stay away... Please. Don't rape me" she whispered the last part. But Vansh hears and he regrets his decision of teasing her.

"I will never do anything without your concent" he said getting hurt that she compared him to a rapist.

He makes his way on the bed and lay down. Ridhima moves slowly towards the couch but gets startled on hearing his voice.

"Where are you going? "

"I'm going to sleep?" she replies getting confused. Vansh rolls his eyes getting irritated.

" This is a King Size bed, can't you see we both can fit. And I said I'll not do anything without your permission, so sleep and stop your tantrums. " he says

Ridhima decides not to take risk by irritating the devil more. She lays on the other side of the bed by maintaining her distance. She closes her eyes.

"Ahaaa" she shrieks as she feels a hand on her waist. He pulls her closer to his chest, back hugging her.

"Sleep" he orders

"Did you forget what you told earlier? That you'll not touch me without my permission" she asks angrily, trying to remove his muscular arm.

" Yeah I remember, I told I'll not do anything. That was about sex. I didn't said that I'll not touch you. Now sleep I have work tomorrow" he speaks in a sleepy voice.

Ridhima widens her eyes at his reply but doesn't reply. She was too tired to fight back. Feeling the unknown warmth in her body she closes her eyes and sleep.

I was listening romantic songs while typing 😂

Tere Ishq Pe Qurban जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें