Good Morning

Ridhima's pov

I couldn't sleep till midnight, after my accident, there's not even one night when I slept peacefully. I hate you Kabir. I think I'm turning into an insomniac. I just kept my eyes closed and tried to sleep on the comfy king sized bed. Trust me, if anyone would have been in my place , they would have slept the instant after laying on bed. But not me. Suddenly I heard footsteps, faint sounds of footsteps reaching my door and someone turned my doorknob, oh shit!!!!! I forgot to lock my door. What if it's some thief? But this house is guarded? I heard footsteps coming towards my bed and the sound stops. I waited for few minutes but nothing happened. I frowned.

I opened my eyes to see him very close to me. I opened my mouth to scream but he put his hand on my mouth. He leaned his face closer to my face. Shivers ran to my spine. His other hand held my waist tightly, very tightly. I can feel his nails on my waist. I whimpered at the touch. He was staring at me intensely and after realizing his mistake he removed his hands from my waist and mouth. I took a quick slight turn to switch on the lamp beside me.

" Why aren't you asleep?" He asked huskily
"I..... I...... I couldn't sleep" I replied, and I don't know how but tears started falling from my eyes. I don't want this man to see me like this but he was watching me in confusion. He moved away from me,stood up and left the room.

Mr. Rai Singhania is dangerous for my heart, I thought.

Vansh's pov

I couldn't stop myself to see her, and I went to her room . I saw her laying on bed with a frown on her face. Is she awake? Just then she opened her eyes and about to shout but I stopped her with my hand on mouth. I was staring at her face, I feel hypnotised. I heard her whimpering and realized that my other hand is on her waist which I was holding very tightly.

I removed my hand and asked her why isn't she sleeping. She said she couldn't and started crying. I got confused, why was she crying?? Did I hurt her?? . She looks innocent. But I have to control my feelings, it's getting too much far. I stood up and left from there.

Next Morning

I got ready for work, today I have to introduce her to Sia. I hope Sia likes her. I wore my blazer and left my room. I was walking while typing a message to secretary on my mobile that I couldn't see who's in front of me and I bumped into a small body and I held on to the person to prevent her from falling. My hands on her waist and her small hands on my broad shoulders.

She's wearing Indian today looking gorgeous like everyday but today she's looking extra gorgeous. Suddenly she realized in what position we are, she removed her hands to stand straight and away from me. She cleared her throat .

"Good Morning, Mr Rai Singhania" She wished me, looking at the floor.

I can see her blush which made me smile. I have an affect on her. I like it. She's mine but I'll take it slow. I'll make her mine whether she likes it or not.

How's it? So slowly slowly Vansh is getting obsessed with Ridhima's innocent face and simple attitude. 😇