His wicked ways

I hate myself, why did I trust him? Why?............. I betrayed Vansh for him. I feel ashamed of myself. Vansh loved me and what I did? I cheated him. Because of me he's dead." Ridhima started sobbing thinking about Vansh.

She's tied on pole. Her body is full of cuts and bruises. Vansh never treated her like this, she thought. He used treat her like his queen. Her one wrong step ruined her life and her family. She closed her eyes thinking about past events.

Flashback

Ridhima started giving chance to her relationship. She can't deny the truth that she's attracted to Vansh. He makes her feel special and different. His touch excites her. She loves his caring nature towards her. Though he married her without her consent but she knows that there's no turning back, so she started accepting her new life. Vansh is very protective towards her. Once there was a meeting at the mansion when all his mafia men/partners came, he told ridhima to stay in her room or with Sia. Ridhima knew about his work so she doesn't interfere. She just asked Vansh to promise her that he'll never harm any innocent, and he agreed.

Their life is going on like of a normal couple's. But they never took any further step when it came to intamacy. They kiss each other, they cuddle, they make out but because of Ridhima's shy nature Vansh never went further. He still wants to give Ridhima time before sex so that she enjoys that beautiful moment between them.

Everything was going perfect in their life, Vansh was still searching for the main culprit who sent that man, who harmed Ridhima. Vansh captured that man in his basement and tortured him to death, just like Aksh. He left his wolf to kill them both. Yes he has a pet wolf, and he uses him to kill his prisoners.
Ridhima knew Vansh punished her culprit, but didn't know how. She never asked him. She wanted to know about Vansh before asking anything about his work. In past days she came to know may things about Vansh, his favorite food, favorite color, his hobbies, his habits etc etc. Now she was thinking or say planning to take her relationship one step further............. Until one day

Ridhima was ironing her and Vansh's clothes as she doesn't like maids to touch their clothes. Suddenly her mobile rings, it was a gift from Vansh so that she can contact her friends from orphanage and colleagues. She took her mobile, it showed unknown number. But she picked it.

" Hello"   She said

"Ridhima" a voice comes from other side, it sent shivers to her body. She cleary recognized that voice.

"Ka.... Kabir"  Her voice chocked

"Ridhima...... How are you? I missed you?" Kabir said in crying voice

"How did you get my number? " She asked gritting her teeth, remembering how he cheated on her.

"I got it from Sejal, Ridhima please listen. I regret losing you. That day after you left from cafe, I felt so guilty. I wanted to apologize but didn't have the courage. When I finally got some, I came to know that you got married. Ridhima I know Vansh married you forcefully. But Ridhima he's very dangerous, I don't want him to harm you. I can help you to escape from that cage." Kabir said in a guilty voice.

Ridhima couldn't believe what he said. When she finally decided to live her life like a normal married girl. Her ex appreared? But..... Should she trust him?

" Why should I trust you? You broke my heart. Because of you I almost died. And now you're telling me lies about Vansh? And how did you came to know that he married me forcefully?"
She said crying

" I know Ridhima I did many mistakes. And I ashamed of my actions too. If you would have been married to a normal person, I would have called you like this. I know Vansh married you forcefully through my sources. But believe me,Vansh Rai Singhania is not a normal person Ridhima. He's a mafia, he killed many people" Kabir said to make her understand.

"I know who he is, so what he treats me like his queen. He cares for me. I don't want to hear anything further. Bye " She says while cutting the call, but Kabir cuts her in.

" Ridhima....... Will you be able to trust a man who killed his own mother and fiance, over me? " Kabir said

Ridhima felt the floor slipped under her.
She took hold of the bedpost for support. It was hard for her to even breath.

"How? How..... How can you say that? Why should I believe you? " She asked, more like whispered.

" Ridhima I'm a cop, I have the evidence. If you don't believe me you can come to see them. But you have to meet me, I can send you the address" He said.

Ridhima wanted see the evidences. She doesn't want to believe that Vansh has killed his own mother but if it's true she'll not live her life with a murderer.

"Ok, I'll meet you, send me the address I'll come tomorrow" She replies and cut the call.

She sits and try to digest what she heard. A moment ago she was thinking to take her relationship next stage, the next moment she comes to know her husband is a murderer of two innocent lives.

She locks herself in her room and doesn't come out whole day neither for dinner. Vansh arrives at night and maids inform him about Ridhima. He goes to bedroom and see Ridhima sleeping, he doesn't wake her up instead he kisses her forehead and covers her with blanket. He gets changed and sleep hugging his wife.

The next day after Vansh left for work, Ridhima give leave to all the maids. Dadi and Sia were out of town so she already knows it would be easy for her to escape. She somehow managed to climb from the backyard and hired a cab. When she reached her destination she saw Kabir waiting for her.

" I want to see the evidence " She says controlling her emotions, it was hard for her to even stand in front of him. She was getting negative vibes.

Kabir in his enthusiasm, tries to hug her but she stops him. He opens his briefcase and pass a file to Ridhima. She takes it and opens.

Her eyes couldn't believe what she saw all the evidences where against Vansh. She couldn't control her emotions and breaks down. Kabir holds her as she sobs on his chest.

"Kabir, I thought........ He's a nice man. He told me he never harmed any innocent person. I'm such a fool to believe him. " She says while sobbing.

Kabir hold her shoulders and makes her look into his eyes.

"Ridhima Vansh is a powerful man, he can harm anyone and he can manipulate the law. It's easy for him. I don't want him to harm you. I thought I would ask you to give me a chance but I know you don't trust me. But now you saw all these. He needs to be punished and I can only be possible if you help me. Say Ridhima, will you help me to get him behind the bars? " Kabir asked.

Ridhima, who was broken knowing the truth, was in a dilemma. She's in love with Vansh. Yes she fell for him but the truth shook her to the core. She nodded nonchalantly. Kabir smiled and hugged her but Ridhima felt........... disgusted at his touch.

To be continued