The Twist

Ridhima woke up with a headache but it horrified her when she realized the she's restrained and tied up to the pole. Memories of recent incidents flashed in her mind and her eyes filled with tears. She was cursing herself for trusting Kabir.

Suddenly she hears sound of footsteps and see the man who ruined her life, entering with four of his goons with guns in their hands. She looks at Kabir in anger and disgust. She knows her life is in his hands now, but she'll not give up easily. She'll fight. There was the feeling of strength and hope in her heart. She was hoping for Vansh to appear in front of her and kill Kabir. But the bitter truth made her came back to reality. So what if Vansh is no more, I'll kill Kabir. He killed my love to take his revenge, now it's my turn to take revenge.

"Ridhima, my sweetheart........ I missed you" Kabir said smirking at her condition. She said nothing but looked at him in digust.

"Uhh uh, so I'm gonna get silent treatment? No problem. I'll hear your voice soon.........You know Ridhima I was waiting for this day and finally you're in front of me. Helpless, haha, I never knew that there's a vulnerable Ridhima behind that strong woman." Kabir said feeling amused at her situation.

"I hate you " Ridhima spat at him. This action flipped his mind and he took quick steps towards her and held her hairs in a tight grip as she whimpered.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me, I kept quiet that day when you slapped me and left. And see what I did. I ruined your life. But one important step is left..............I want to taste your body before I leave you to hell." Kabir said smirking as Ridhima looked at him in horror.

He left her hair and took few steps back.
"So Ridhima before we do our love making session, don't you think that my men should also get their share, for their efforts? You know I have promises them and they were eagerly waiting for the treat. So guys, she's all yours. " Kabir gestured to his men while announcing proudly.

"No. Please don't do that" Ridhima begged as tried to free herself from ropes, she couldn't even fight.

Suddenly all the four guys present in the room started coming towards her as Kabir went to the end of the room and sat on a chair to watch the show.
One man started touching her body and other was trying to kiss her as she wriggled under the hold of rope.

"Please, no, please leave me. I beg you" Ridhima turned her head to sides as she secretly begged God to either save her or let her die before someone steals her dignity.

All the four men were very close to her but she wriggled, cried, screamed and kicked to stop them but they were four and she was alone.

"Ok stop " Kabir's voice boomed in the room.

"You all can have her when I'm done with her. Now leave....... I want to have some chat with my little slut" Kabir said licking his lip. All men left the room but not before giving Ridhima lustful looks.

Ridhima looked at Kabir, she couldn't believe the reality of the person standing in front of her. He's the person she used to love once. He's changed and now he's not even one percent of that Kabir whom she used to know.

"Why are doing this Kabir? I know you're angry that I slapped you. That's why you're doing all this to me. But why did you dragged Vansh in all these. What did he ever do to you? You killed him, why Kabir why?" Ridhima asked desperately trying to know the reason.

Kabir gave a serious look to her and started speaking.
"For revenge, your Vansh killed my sister. My only family, Ragini. She used to love him and wanted to marry him. But Vansh....... He used her, raped her and at last killed her, so she can't go against him. " He spoke gritting his teeth.

Ridhima couldn't believe her ears. It couldn't be true but by the look Kabir gave her while speaking she knew he's speaking truth.

"No..... This.... This can't be true. You must have misunderstood. Vansh never hurted any innocent. He can't do that" Ridhima said in low voice, more like talking to herself.

"But he did" Kabir yelled in anger and Ridhima jumped.

"He did, he killed my sister, his best friend's sister.............................
Me, Vansh & Rangini used to study in same college. Vansh and I, were in same batch and Ragini was junior. We were best friends. Vansh and Ragini used to like each other, that's what I thought. Both of them planned to marry each other. But one day......... one day, I got a call from my sister. She was crying. When I reached home, I saw her body, covered in blood. Clothes torned and you know whose name she said before she died............. VANSH" as Kabir stopped there was complete silence and he has tears in his eyes.

He went towards Ridhima and held her jaw tightly.
"On that day, I promised my sister that I'll take my revenge. And now I have you, the only person who he loves more than his family. I could have did the same with his sister but I was waiting for someone who could help me enter his world. And you not even helped me in this but also became my target the day you married him. Now I'll rip apart your everything Mrs RIDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIA " Kabir spoke the last part gritting his teeth and ripped off her saree.

"No " Ridhima yelped as she tried to free her wrists from the rope. But
Kabir didn't stop, as he continued torturing her neck by holding her waist tightly.

Suddenly she heard a gun shot. She stopped and her eyes became wide as they landed on the open door. And Kabir landed on his knees, holding it while whimpering in pain.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER........ EVER" said a voice