Stranger Danger

Vansh's pov

Cold hearted, heartless, arrogant, proudy, shameless, egoistic........... People use these words to describe me. I am Vansh Rai Singhania. A Businessman in day and a Mafia Lord at night. Work is my life and I don't have time to waste on others but I love my family. Those who try to betray me always see their end. I don't spare anyone. People are used to follow my rules.

I don't have any friends, and I don't trust anyone. That incident changed my life, that changed me. I don't even trust my family. I only trust one person, who works for me 24/7. He's more than family to me. Andy, he's my employee but for namesake. He stay with me 24/7.  Because I work at night also, I don't sleep. Only few people apart from my family, know that I'm a mafia lord. Police is trying to get their hands on me from a very long time but those fools always fail. They don't know who they are trying to mess with.

About my personal life, well it doesn't exist. I don't have time for those bullshits......love, romance and all.

Currently I'm returning from work. I cracked a million dollar deal with Italian mafia lord. I'm in my car with Andy sitting on passenger seat. Suddenly our car stopped with a jerk. I hold the front seat for support and looked infront to see what happened.

"What the hell driver? Can't you drive properly?" I shouted at my driver who was shivering at my angry voice.

" Boss it looks like someone came in front of our car " Andy said.

"Yes because someone had a death wish, go and check who the hell dared to come in front of Vansh's car." I told Andy and he stepped out of the car to check.

After 2mins Andy opened the door of passenger seat. "Boss I think our car hit a girl" he said.

"Bloody hell, look what happened because of carelessness, you're fired and don't come from tomorrow. Leave the car right now." I told the driver and stepped out of my car to look at the person.

I have to see her, what if she's someone sent by cops and my rivals.
I saw there was a small figure on road. I went near it, her back was facing me. I bent down and turned her body to face me only to see her head badly injured.

"Boss I think we should take her to hospital" Andy said. I just nodded my head, I was busy looking at her beautiful innocent face. But first I have to know who she is. Her face was wet, as if she was crying. I started patting her cheek.

"Hey, wake up............ Who are you?" I asked the unconscious girl. She whimpered and slowly moved her head to the other side and started crying.

"Ka.... Kabir" She uttered and started crying again. I could just see her hair now and by the time I could register what is happening, why she is crying in this state.......she got unconscious again.
I got up and carried her bridal style and took her to my car. I layed her on backseat and sat on driver seat. Andy sat beside me. I started driving the car to the hospital.

"Andy..... I need every detail of this girl by tomorrow" I ordered.

Longest chapter I ever wrote, trust me guys I started writing because I felt bored and they're my favorite characters. But your response really encouraged me 😊. Enjoy reading Riansh. Comment how you like this chapter.