Chapter 1

Riley's P.O.V.

15 seconds. 15 seconds and I can finally go home. I'm in my last class of my last year here in this school. We already did graduation a couple weeks ago. The bell finally rung and I grab my stuff and walk out the door with the rest of my classmates. As I reach my locker, I hear someone call my name. I turn around to see one of my best friends, Sarah, running after me.

"Hey, Sarah," I say, putting in my locker combination and opening my locker.

"Guess what!" Sarah yelled out, causing a couple people to look our way.

"What?" I ask. I grabbed my backpack from my locker and shut it. I turned my whole body facing Sarah.

"I got you, Hannah, and myself tickets to the best band in the whole world!" Sarah said. Knowing her, she probably means Forever in Your Mind.

"FIYM?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turn around to see my other best friend, Hannah.

"Yep! Ri, I know you're not a big fan of them, but will you please come with us?" Sarah begged. I leaned my back on my locker and sighed.

"Fine. When is it?" I asked.

"This Friday!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I'm free Friday!" Hannah said, excited. Friday was in three days.

"Alright, I'll ask my mom. I have to go, I have to babysit in half an hour, it takes 25 minutes to get to their house from here, I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said, walking backwards towards the door.

"Ok, bye!" Sarah said.

"See you tomorrow!" Hannah said. I turned around and went to my jeep I have parked in the back of the parking lot. On my way there, I saw three boys walking by, pointing at things and talking and laughing.

"Come on, Ricky, let's go to the coffee shop!" I heard one of the boys say to the other. I didn't hear any more, because I was already in my jeep. The name Ricky sounds familiar. Those three boys looked familiar, as well, but I can't remember where from. They definitely looked new, they looked like they were exploring the town for the first time. I started my jeep and rolled down the windows. The boys all turned around to look at the school and that's when I recognised them. The were the three boys from Forever in Your Mind. I immediately took out my phone and texted in the group chat I have with Sarah and Hannah.

Me: Guess what, guys?!

Sarebear: What?

Me: Ricky, Liam, and Emery are all outside my jeep in front of the school

Hannah Banana: WHAT? NO WAY!

Sarebear: SEND PROOF!

Me: How am I supposed to get a picture of them? They're staring at the school!

Hannah Banana: idk, just try to sneakily get a picture of them or something

Sarebear: Oh I know!

Suddenly I had a group facetime call.

"You know, I'm gonna be late for babysitting," I said. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Show us our boys!" Hannah pretty much screamed. I looked out the window to see the three boys looking over at me.

"They heard you! My windows were open!" I whisper-shouted. I hung up on them and started driving to the house where I'm babysitting.

A/n,
That's the first chapter! I hope you guys all enjoyed it! Thanks for reading and stay safe! Comment and vote!