Chapter 17

It was currently 1:30am in Bali. Ophelia and Naomi stayed up all night, spending their last few hours together, going to the best beach clubs in Seminyak in the ATVs they rented. They arrived back at the villa only an hour ago, exhausted and Ophelia was currently chugging water to sober up.

"Fee! You're packed right?" Naomi yelled from the bathroom. Ophelia, still pouring water down her throat, yelled back, " Yeah all my shit is in the living room! Hurry the fuck up I can't be late!"

"Chill, we still have 30 minutes until we have to get to the pub to floo!" Naomi said, walking out of the bathroom back outside to the hammock Ophelia was lying on.

"I'm going to miss you so much Mi," Ophelia threw herself on her best friend. Naomi hugged her five year long friend back, "Me too Fee. School's going to be so weird without you. You promise you'd call me everyday and you better."

"Of course I will. The stupid time difference will suck though. Just remember to get your ass up in the morning."

"I should be telling you that."

"You've been the best friend I could ask for," Ophelia choked out, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. "And i just wanted you to know how grateful I am."

"Stop it Fee," Naomi wiped the corner of her eyes. "You're going to make me cry. You know I don't like crying."

Ophelia let out a laugh, "Not even for me?"

"Well, too late the waterworks are happening."

"I wish we could stay here forever." Ophelia lied down, staring at the clear starry sky that was framed by the trees.

"Me too," Naomi joined Ophelia on the hammock. "But you have to go to that dumb Hogwarts school in less than 30 minutes."

"Honestly, who even names their school Hogwarts? Ilvermorny is a much cooler name." Ophelia scoffed.

"That's for sure. You nervous for the sorting ceremony they do?"

"Nah, I know I'll be a thunderbird forever."

"Remember when I found you sleeping in my bed in our first year? I was so confused. You're not even a thunderbird?"

"Yeah my stupid first year ass was sleepwalking and passed out because I was too tired. I never thanked you for letting me stay that night." Naomi laughed.

"You thanked me enough these past five years." Ophelia and Naomi lay on the hammock together, reminiscing and laughing about their times in Ilvermorny.

"Shit, Naomi we gotta go now if we want to make it to the pub in time." Ophelia sat up, tying her hair up.

"Jeez, time flies when you're sad," Naomi said, following Ophelia inside the main room, where their bags were. Naomi never understood how the no-majs travel without an extension charm. How could they lug so many bags around? It was too much effort to have one already.

Ophelia and Naomi hopped into a taxi, giving the driver instructions to the pub. At first, the taxi driver was really confused because to him, he was driving them to an empty grassfield. In reality, for Ophelia and Naomi, there was a wizards pub right in the middle. They carried their bags into the dimly lit pub that smelled of firewhiskey.

"Excuse me," Ophelia asked a scruffy old man behind the counter. "I made a floo appointment for 2am."

"Miss Ophelia Rae, 2am to Hogwarts." the man checked the list on the counter, replying with a heavy Indonesian accent

"Yup."

"Hogwarts usually doesn't open their floo station to places like these. Are you sure you can get through?" the man asked.

"Yeah don't worry I've already contacted them."

"I've got one at 2 for Ilvermorny." Naomi added.

"Miss Naomi Quinn. I assume you alerted the school too?"

"Yes."

"You both only have a minute until the floo station opens."

Ophelia dropped her bag, throwing her arms at Naomi. She knew that unlike all the other times they have left, she won't be seeing her best friend for a while, at least not until spring break, which was a while away. "I'll miss you so so so much Mi," her tears drop down her face, hugging her best friend tightly.

"I'll miss you too Fee," Naomi choked out, "See you during Spring break and good luck at Hogwarts! Don't you dare replace me."

"Of course not. No one could." Ophelia laughed before grabbing her bag from the floor.

The man held out a bag of floo powder to Ophelia first, and then to Naomi. They both stepped into the fireplaces at the same time. "I love you Mi!" she smiled at Naomi, who returned a smile back, giving her a thumbs up, mouthing, "I love you too, good luck." .

Ophelia shouted " Hogwarts!" loudly and clearly, throwing the neon green powder down, the green fire flashing before her eyes, the familiar twisting feeling engulfing her. The feeling only lasted a few seconds before she found herself in an unknown room, glancing around her surroundings.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Ms Rae,"

hi guys! So this was a bit of a filler chapter of Naomi and Ophelia saying bye and her arriving at hogwarts. Can't wait for her to meet Cedric and Luca and for them to find out that she's acc a witch too! Please vote and comment if you're enjoying the story! Thanks and love u guys :)