• | You love him, right? | •

You love him, right?

CHAPTER: 05

|•|

Sahil.

Swara kept on crying. I tried to console her. But she wasn't in sense. The more I tried to console her, the more she cried out. I felt helpless. She wasn't like this. She was a fighter. I have seen her solving the problems of all her friends. Alas! Now, look at her. She has no one to share her feelings. She was in the arm of a stranger. Her fate.

I called her name out. She was still weeping. I broke the hug and looked at her face. Her eyes and nose were reddish. Her hair danced in the direction of the wind. She was looking like a mess.

"Swara--you should fight. Be brave!" I tried to give confidence to her. She can't give up.

"Sahil--I'm done! What am I supposed to do? Sanskar wasn't even listening to me. What was my mistake?" Swara asked me in a blank expression. She was so tired. I could sense that.

"Forget it-- you can't understand my dilemmas, right. I need to go back to the hotel. Help me please." She tried to act like everything was normal. This is what I hate in her. She hides her every problem. She won't share it with anyone.

"Okay, come with me. Let's eat something first." I guided and took her to a nearby restaurant. I know, she wouldn't have eaten anything. She is such a baby.

"Thanks, I really don't know--how to pay back for your concern." She started again. It is for the nth time, she is repeating the same words. Wasn't this girl tired of repeating like a parrot? I sighed.

We reached the hotel. She invited me into her room. But I denied her politely. I know, she needs to be alone. I went back to my office in Bali.

It was almost midnight. I came back to my guesthouse. Silence, the thing which I dislike as fuck. This silence wails, I'm alone.  This silence wails, I don't have my mom with me. I hate it. Maybe this time will pass too.

I laid down on the bed. Sleep was far away from my eyes. Whenever I closed my eyes, his face came into my mind. His soft smile--his attractive eyes. A lone tear rushed into my face. I brushed it off. I know, now I don't have any rights to think about him. But-- it wasn't in my hand. My mind and heart kept on wandering about him. My Sanskar. Yeah! My Sanskar-- my first love. I know, I should move on from him. But--something was stopping me. Maybe still I was in love with him. Alas! Even when, his eyes crave for Swara.

Swara--She wasn't a simple girl. She was a princess--Princess of whole Gadodia family. She had everything, just like me. She was my junior in college. But, she never noticed me. That's why she wasn't able to recognise me even at the second meet. Swara was like a  phenomenon. She used to be the buzzes of the whole college. She was the queen bee. When there would be Swara's music on programs, whole college auditorium used to get filled at morning itself. She had that effect on us. She held powers to melt even a rock, even Sanskar wasn't an expectation. He used to admire her. But, now-- I don't know.

My father was a womaniser. He is still using girls for his pleasures. Maybe that's why God made me a gay. I was an outcast to this society. It hurts--to be one. I'm still cursing myself for falling in love with Sanskar. I wish I had fallen in love with a person who would reciprocate my love.

Because of my father's nasty personality, my mother, Mrs Manvi Sengupta died by a heart attack. Still, I couldn't forget that day. My mom screaming my name and dying in my arms. It's still a nightmare. And that's when, I started hating my own father, Mr Manish Sengutpa. It was my mother's dream to see me as a successful businessman. So, I'm working day and night. I want to fulfil all her wishes. While thinking all these things, tears again made a way through my eyes. Who said boys won't cry? See I'm crying now. 

I woke up from my slumber. It was a pleasant morning. Birds chirping around and raining heavily. Yeah! It was raining cats and dogs. I went to the balcony for admiring nature.

It would be afternoon, I got a call from an unknown number. When I answered, it was Swara. She said that she wanted to meet me. I texted her my address and started to have lunch. There were servants in my house. They are taking care of my needs.

"Sir, someone named Swara is at the doorstep." My guard, Christopher informed me. I gave permission to let her in.

"Hey, Sahil bro!" I heard Swara chirping out my name and coming towards me. I smiled at her and offered a seat. She started looking around my house.

"Woah! Nice house." She complimented me and I laughed. She glared at me for that. Later thanked her.

"Hey, did you came here for checking my house out?" I asked her and she narrowed her eyes.

"What's the matter, dude?" I know, she was here for something. If she needs any help, I was owned to help her. Even if I was in love with Sanskar, I wasn't jealous of Swara. She was an innocent soul, who only knows to love. I can't even think of hating her.

"Sahil, umm--" She was hesitating. Why? What's bothering her?

"Sahil, I'm planning to go back to Kolkata. It's suffocating here. I have arranged tickets for returning. I came here to bid a bye to you." She voiced and I looked on shocked. What the hell. She can't run away.

"Swara, you can't do this. You can't run away from your problems like a coward! I'm not allowing you to do so." I declared. I wanted her to fight. I need her to live a life.

"Sahil, I can't-- I can't bear his hatred." She cried out. I want to console her. But, how? How would I console a broken soul?

"Did you informed him?" I asked her. I'm sure I have taken this decision solely.

"No, I haven't seen his since yesterday. I don't know, where he is." Swara chuckled sadly and said. My heart clenched. They were couples. They were here for their honeymoon. But--

"Swara-- you love him, right?" I know she does. She was deeply in love with him. I just wanted her to accept that.

"Love? Never! Yes, I like him. But it had never turned into love." She confessed and I looked at her. But her eyes said another story.

"Are you sure?" I wanted her to be sure about her feelings. She was lying to me--to herself.

"Little more than anything!" She stated. I sighed. I can't force her any more. One day, she will realize her feelings. I'm sure, she loves him.

"Okay, but don't be a coward. What would Sanskar's family think, if you return back?" She looked at me and smiled.

"I would say, I wasn't feeling well." Woah! So she was prepared. She was planning to tell a lie.

"Swara, till how much you are gonna lie. Try to think like Swara Gadodia. I hope you won't disown me." I said softly. Swara Gadodia wasn't a girl who prevaricate for survival.

She looked at me with amusement. She might be thinking, how would I know each and everything related to her. Yes, I know everything about her. And there was a reason behind that.

I diverted the topic and we talked about random things. She went to evening biding a bye.

How lucky Sanskar was. Swara was a selfless girl. She only knows to love everyone. In this cruel and selfish world, meeting a soul like her was a blessing.

|•|

Done with the fifth chapter *jumps from my bed*.

How's it?

Hope you liked it.

Vote⭐
Comment📝
Share📲