• | I love you, Swara | •

I love you, Swara.

CHAPTER: 26

|•|

Sanskar.

Now, Laksh was out of our lives. I felt truly happy. Arpita and Aryan have suffered so much because of him. Now they could live a life without any misunderstandings or hurdles. But my heart ached thinking about Swara. I misunderstood her. I judged her wrong. I was guilty. I cursed myself for trusting Sanjay more than my own conscience. Now, the mistake was done, I can't help it. I sighed.

It would almost a week after. Everything was alright. Papa and badipapa managed to crack the deal. Mom and badimaa were back into the mansion. Even Swara started to attend office conferences regarding the new project. But what didn't changed was her behaviour towards me. Swara was ignoring and avoiding me like a plague. Maybe, now I need to face my karma.

I know whatever I did was a sin. In fact, I shouldn't have judged her character like that. I shouldn't have named her like that. I wish I could disappear from this world and make everything fine.

Now, everyone was seated for dinner. Swara was serving the food. Her face was pale and faint. Suddenly I became concerned about her health. What if, she wasnt taking the foods on time? What if, she was caught with some disease?

"Laksh Rajput gets arrested for his illegal drug business." The news was flashing everywhere. Swara looked at me shocked. I just smirked at her as a response.

"These kids naa..." I heard badipapa saying.

"It would be really painful to his family members," Papa said awfully. I ignored all of them and enjoyed eating the food which was prepared by Swara. I was a foodie. And now, my favourite dish was her handmade food. I won't admit it ever, but her dishes were mystic. I can never get tired of eating that.

"Sanskar, where is Sanjay? I heard that he resigned from our company." Papa asked me. Now, everyone's gaze were on me.

"I don't know. He just resigned by saying that his wife wasn't well." I lied. Swara looked at me and shook her head.

After eating dinner, I got up and washed my hands. Swara was taking the plates to the kitchen.

"Swara, come to the room," I announced and ascended the stairs. It was my last try. I know she won't avoid my words as everyone heard what I told her. So she was ought to come.

"What's wrong with you, Mr Maheshwari?" I heard Swara yelling at me. I smiled at her and closed the door.

"Swara, woh...I'm...I'm...so-sorry." I stammered. Swara looked at me with null emotions. I tried not to cry in front of her.

"Sorry? For what? I'm a drug addict, right? I'm a bitch, right? Mr Maheshwari, I sleep around boys. Why-" I got angry at her words. I pulled her towards me and looked deep into her eyes. I saw some hidden emotions inside it. 

"Another word, you are gonna see the worst inside of me," I warned her. Yes, I know I have been a jerk! But now, I understood my mistakes. Now, I won't give upon her. I will try my maximum to beg her pardon. 

"Really? But I have already seen it! Don't you remember, you have hit and slapped me? And what makes you worst than that?" Swara questioned. I lowered my head with shame.

"Swara, at that time, I was so lost in my so-called revenge. I failed to understand the right and wrong." I tried to start a conversation with her.

"Swara, please trust me..." I broke down. I saw Swara looking at me without any emotion.

"How could I trust you, Mr Maheshwari? You married me for completing your revenge! You married me because your friend asked you to make my life a living hell!" Swara shouted. I looked at her and cried.