• | How could you, Swara? | •

Italic fonts represent flashbacks ( past incidents )

How could you, Swara?

CHAPTER: 14

|•|

Sanskar.

Aryan, my brother. He was like my own brother. He was my lifeline. I won't say that he was the most important person in this world. Because he itself was my world. After my family, it was always him for me. In this world, he was my cease. But now...he wasn't with me. And the reason was my so-called wife and her best friend, Arpita. How much I hate that Arpita for cheating on Aryan. She played with his life. And my wife, Swara, supported her for that. Huh!! I had never thought that Swara could stoop this low.

Yes, there was a time, I used to admire her. But now, I don't have any feelings towards her. How could someone love a girl, who uses boys? I have seen her partying night with her boyfriends. Even in the case of Aryan, I have understood that she was a bloody player. And my every feeling dried there out. From my trusty resources, I have come to know, she had dated many boys. In fact, she had played with many. And I have married a girl like her due to the word, I have given to my Aryan. I have promised him to make Swara's life hell.

I know, I don't have any rights to raise my hand on any women. In fact, I have always respected everyone. But here, Swara and Arpita were a black spot to women society. They had almost ditched every boy and were acting like the most innocent girls. I can't tolerate it.

I married her. I had been waiting for that moment for 2 years. At last, I was successful. I want to make her life hell. I want to see her in pain. My Aryan was innocent. The only mistake he committed was, he fell deeply in love with Arpita. And that burned his life. From 2 years, he was in comma. He suffered a severe heart attack at a young age. He went to depression and even tried to end his life. And the reason was Arpita and Swara. How can they even abort a child? What was the child's mistake?

I have always warned Aryan about Arpita. I have seen her flirting with many boys. But Aryan was so adamant on his decision. One day, he proposed Arpita and she accepted it. And I swear, I was so against it. After that, they were the lovesick puppies of the campus. Soon, I understood that Arpita was really into Aryan. I felt she really loved Aryan.

That's when I started noticing Swara, Arpita's best friend.  Swara Gadodia was a fire. Her hazelnut eyes and pointed nose were a dangerous combination. She was the topper always. Her beauty had always fascinated me. But she has never noticed me. She was always into her small gang. I think, she will be 17 that time. Her school and my college belonged to the same trust. We shared a common plot. At intervals, I used to sneak, just for getting her glance.

Nita was my rumoured girlfriend. We were just friends. But everyone believed that we were in a relationship. I know, it was because of Nita only. She loved the attention. If Swara was the queen bee in her school, then our's was Nita. But soon, I asked her to stay away from me. Like that, everyone thought that we broke up. How silly people were! I sighed.

Soon Arpita took architecture for her majors. Swara was into Engineering. At that time, Arpita and Aryan were deeply in love with each other. They celebrated the 3rd anniversary in their love. In that celebration, I saw Swara going out with a boy. I followed them. I thought that Swara was in trouble. But the conversation I heard, shocked me as fuck. I still can't forget the sight.

"Swara, why did you cheated me? I have always loved you. Now, you are saying that you like another boy! Why, swara? I need an answer. I have seen you making out with that Ajay. How could you, Swara?" The boy was crying in front of Swara. But her face was emotionless.