• | Aryan is moving | •

Aryan is moving.

CHAPTER: 19

|•|

Arpita.

It would be a week I have come to India. Even though I was an orphan, this city had looked after me like a mother. Kolkata, the city of my Aryan. Yes, it hurts to realize that he was the one who had betrayed me. It hurts to accept that he forced me to abort our own baby.

The day before yesterday, when I talked with Swara and cleared every misunderstanding between us, I felt relieved. I know her's and Sanskar's relationship weren't going in the right way. And who knows, Swara was a scapegoat of Sanskar's revenge on me. As I know, he hates me so much. Sanskar and Aryan were more like brothers. So, I won't be surprised if Sanskar was doing something like that.

I was living in a hotel now. Swara has asked me to stay at Gadodia mansion, but I resisted that. I don't want to become a burden for her parents. Even though they have loved me so much, it's almost more than 3 years I haven't met them. So I think, it would be awkward.

I texted Swara to meet me at Maria's cafe. I got ready. After having my breakfast, I took a cab and went away. Today, I was going to meet my Aryan after so many years. I felt happy and sad simultaneously. I don't know, how was I going to control myself when I see him. I sighed and took the mobile to call Laksh.

"Hey, Laksh! I hope I haven't disturbed your sleep." I know, it would be early morning in London now. I don't want to disturb him.

"Common Arpi...you know I wake up for doing yoga. And I'm doing yoga, now. Also, you won't be a disturbance in my life. Never!" He said with intensity. I was confused at his words.

"Laksh? Are you okay?" I asked all of a sudden. I wasn't getting a good vibe.

"Yes, I'm alright. I meant that I miss you." I laughed at his words. This man naa.

"Haha, Laksh. And that's enough for today. Now I'm heading towards the hospital where Aryan is being diagnosed." I muttered. Laksh was silent for a moment.

"Really! It's good that you found him." Laksh was congratulating me like I won some Olympics medal. So dramatic.

"Naah! Every credit goes to Swara. She is the one who has found him." I stated.

"Wow! So, you and Swara are back, right?" I don't know, why...but he was sounding more sarcastic than normal mode.

"Literally. Anyways she was my best buddy. And she will be in future, too." I happily said. Again there was a silence from Laksh.

"Then, who am I to you?" Oh my! What's wrong with Laksh today?

"Laksh! Don't say me that you forgot to take the medicine. You are sounding so odd." I laughed and said.

"Areey...this girl naa. Actually, I was thinking about something else. That's why I blabbered something. Anyways, good luck. I'm going to take a shower." Laksh disconnected call. I giggled at his behaviour.

Without Laksh I will be everything, but nothing. He became my solace. I have always thought, why he was so nice to me. Like, I wasn't his sister or family. But still, he had done many things in my life, that I can't thank him for a whole life. I wish Aryan was like him. Laksh hasn't misunderstood or judged me till now. He accepted me with my flaws. He became my brother. Everyone will be amused as I have lived almost 3 years of my life with him. And he was a gentleman whom I can trust.

I reached the hospital. I saw Swara already sitting in the reception area. I waved my hand and went to her direction. She came and hugged me with a smile. Both of us headed towards Aryan's room.