• | How could I trust you? | •

PS- avoid the typos. The update is highly unedited.

How could I trust you?

CHAPTER: 24

|•|

Author.

"Sanskar?" Swara whispered to herself. Swara felt like Sanskar was there near to her. Her heart, bet like a drum.

Laksh was talking to someone over the phone. Lavanya was busy polishing her nails while humming a song. Arpita was laying on the floor, tired of everything.

Swara looked around everyone. Laksh and Lavanya were busy. Suddenly she felt a touch at her hands which were tied to the chair. Swara's chair was placed near the window in the hall.

With a jerk, Swara turned. She saw Sanskar standing outside the window, which was now open. Swara was so shocked to respond. Tears came from her pale face as she knew that Sanskar will put an end to this whole drama. Sanskar, who became so much emotional and angry by seeing Swara in that condition, signalled her to keep quiet.

"So Laksh, when we are gonna inform my Sanskar about them?" Lavanya asked when she was done with her nails.

"Maybe tomorrow or after. I won't let them track us, no matter what!" Laksh replied while disconnecting the call. Swara who heard this left out a giggle.

"You little girl, how dare you to giggle at me!" Laksh came and raised his hands to slap her. "I'm ready, you will be yours," Arpita declare so that Laksh won't harm Swara anymore, without looking at anyone.

"No, Arpita! You love Aryan..." Swara became shocked to hear what Arpita said.

"You can't stop me, Swara!" Arpita whispered looking at her floor with no emotions.

"I can stop you, can't I?" Every one searched for the fifth voice which echoed in the hall. They weren't stupid enough to not understand that rigid and husky voice belonged to the great Sanskar Maheshwari.

"What the hell! Sanskar?" Laksh was the first one to react. Sweat buds formed in his forehead. "Lavanya, I didn't expect this from you." Laksh went and took his gun.

"Bhai, trust me! It isn't me!" Even she was frightened by Sanskar's appearance.

"Tsk...tsk...Laksh! What you thought that, only you know to play the game?" Sanskar asked with his typical sarcasm. Laksh looked at him with a nervous smile.

"Sanskar, where is Aryan?" Arpita got up and asked. "I'm here." Aryan came inside the hall. Arpita went and hugged him tightly. Laksh, who saw this clenched his fits.

"Hands up, everyone!" Laksh said and shot at the air. Sanskar smirked at his act.

"Really? I have already informed Kolkata police about this. And if you go on harming us, it won't be a good thing for you!" Sanskar threatened Laksh.

Sanskar went and removed the chains from Swara's hand. Sanskar hugged Swara tightly. Swara reciprocated the hug hesitantly.

"I know it Laksh! When I came to know about your bloody hands on Aryan and Arpita's separation, I managed to install a GPS in my car. Also, for the security purpose of Arpita, I made Aryan wore her a chain, which had a tracking device." Sanskar disclosed it looking at Swara.

When Sanskar failed to track Laksh, he made a plan to install a GPS in his car. Also, he bought two chains in which there was a tracking device. Sanskar asked Aryan to make Arpita wore the chain.

When Sanskar gave the chain to Swara, she denied wearing that. If Swara had worn that chain, then today Arpita and Aryan won't be in trouble. Sanskar himself could have managed to rescue Swara from these monsters.