• | I need you | •

I need you.

CHAPTER: 23

|•|

Author.

"So it's painful, right?" Lavanya asked Swara with a psychopathic laugh. Yes, Swara was kidnapped by Lavanya when she went to Sanskar's office.

This morning, Swara went to Maheshwari company for meeting Sanskar. But even before she could enter the office, Lavanya kidnapped her using the chloroform. The effect of chloroform made Swara unconscious at the parking lot. Lavanya carried her and brought her to a cottage inside the forest. She was behaving exactly like a psychotic person.

"Lavanya, why are you doing this to me?" Swara asked painfully. Swara's hands and legs were clutched with a chain. Her hands were bleeding.

"Because you are Swara Sanskar Maheshwari." Lavanya stretched the word Sanskar Maheshwari. Swara looked at her confused.

"You snatched the love and attention of him! His love, care, admiration, everything should be mine only!" Lavanya roared like an insane.

"Lavanya, stop it! Don't behave like a psychopath! So, you were the person who helped Laksh, right?" Swara shouted and asked her.

"Lower your voice, Swara! Otherwise, you are gonna pay for it, " Lavanya authorized and took a knife which was kept nearby. "Of course, I will help my cousin, right?" Lavanya replied with a smirk.

"Cousin? What's your relation between Laksh?" Swara asked her slowly.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lavanya Rajput." Lavanya laughed and said. Swara looked at her shocked. That innocent and naive Lavanya whom she saw from Sanskar's office was pole apart from this Lavanya whom she was seeing now.

"Lavanya, cool down. I haven't snatched the love or attention of Mr Maheshwari. Trust me, please." Swara choose her words with cautiousness. She understood that Lavanya was obsessed with Sanskar.

"Lair, you are a lair! If not, then why would he even stalk you for almost 4 years?" Lavanya cried out loudly. Swara looked at her stunned. Never in her dreams, she thought that Sanskar had kept a tab on her activities. But why? That question was revolving around her mind.

"Lavanya, it's not like you think. He hates me more anyone in this world could think." Swara stated painfully. The truth throbbed her heart.

"Really? Really?? My Sanskar hates you? My Sanskar hates his wife??" Lavanya came forward and asked Swara. Lavanya kept on shaking Swara while asking that. The chains were causing injury to her milky skin. She hissed in pain.

"Yes, Sanskar hates me." Even though, it hurt to admit, Swara went along with Lavanya.

"But still, I can't leave you," Lavanya said with a wicked smile. She went and leaned at the wall.

"Why can't you leave me? Laksh needs Arpita, right?" Swara shouted at her. Seriously, Lavanya's smile was scaring her.

"Yes, Laksh needs Arpita and I want my Sanskar. In our love story, you are the hurdle!" Lavanya whispered dangerously.

"If you had any feelings towards Sanskar, you could have proposed or confessed that to him. Harming or injuring me isn't the solution." Swara tried to knock some sense in Lavanya's brain.

"Really, Swara? Do you really think that-" Lavanya started to say. "What the hell you are doing, Lavanya?" Laksh came rushing into the hall.

"Hey, bhai..." Lavanya went and hugged Laksh.