• | He hates me | •

He hates me.

CHAPTER: 07

|•|

Swara.

After thanking Sahil, I started walking towards my room. I could see Sanskar's eyes on me. I ignored him and went away. Today was a good day, I think. I haven't sung for a while. But now, I was feeling some kind of happiness. After taking a bath, I laid on the bed.

My mobile beeped and I had a look at it. It was some notification. I switched it off and closed my eyes.

It was almost 11 in the morning, I woke up. I was late. But it doesn't matter. I'm not at all going anywhere. Like a routine, I called the receptionist and ordered my daily parcel.

At the afternoon, I felt so bored. Till how much I was going to sit like an idle. I texted Sahil to pick me up. I hurried and got ready. I want to meet him. From yesterday onwards, there were so many questions on my mind. Whenever I tried to tie every knot about Sahil, something was wrong. It's not, I don't trust him. But-- how come he knows everything about me? And why? I'm not even his relative or something like that. Then why?

He came and I entered into his car. He was having a mobile conference. I giggled and got a glare from him as a response. I started to increase the volume of the car to irritate him. He was killing me with his sweet glares. Do I care? naaah! Because of my torture, he ended the call.

"What was that?" He was super angry. I could sense it.

"What? Your sister is here and you were busy having a conference, not done bro." I dramatically said and pouted. He smiled at me.

"Okay, my dramabazz queen. I'm sorry." He acted like folding his hands. I laughed hard at his gestures.

"Take me to Jimbaran beach!" I ordered him and he narrowed his eyes at me. I smiled sheepishly.

Soon we reached there. Woah! Such a beautiful place. I stood there admiring the sea. After sometimes, both of us went to a nearby restaurant for eating our lunch.

"Sahil, I need to ask you something," I said directly to him. I was very curious. I don't have any time for wasting.

"You can ask anything, Shona." He was all set to answer my questions. Shona-- that was my nickname. How come he knows everything. And of course, that was my question.

"Who are you? How do you know anything about me? I sighed and asked him. He laughed at my question.

"I know, you were going to ask this only." There comes his answer. This made me a little angry.

"I love Sanskar." I looked at him stunned. This is not what I want to hear. What's happening? He loves Sanskar!

"What? If you do, why are you helping me? Why are you treating me like a sister? You should be angry at me. I have snatched your love. I'm his wife." I stated and he stood silent.

"It's not like you think, Shona. I don't have anything to do with you. I know, you are a selfless soul. I know, you can't hurt anyone. That's why I liked you. That's why I was protecting you, " he mumbled at me.

"I don't know, when did I fall for Sanskar. And when I realised, I started stalking him. From my source, I got to know, he was behind you, " behind me? What nonsense!

"I mean, he was checking up on you. He used to look at your every activity since the last 4 years. At that time, I thought-- he was smitten by you. But then at flight, I came to know-- he--, "  he continued. I interpreted and said, "Hates me!"

He nodded his head.

"I had stalked you with Sanskar. From that I understood you. You were the most innocent girl. I felt like you were my sister. That time, I was proud of Sanskar's decision. I really thought, he loves you. But I'm sure, there must be a reason for everything. There must be a misunderstanding. That's why I'm asking you to fight." I looked at him. The man standing in front of me loves my husband. But he doesn't have any rivalry with me, but love.

Now I'm more confused. Sanskar was stalking me for the last 4 years, but why? He hates me, right? I haven't even encountered him. He was checking at my activities, for what?  Does this have anything to do with Arpita and Aryan? I haven't contacted Arpita for 2 years. And about Aryan, I don't know. I'm scared. Did any mistake happen from my side or what! I need to confront Sanskar immediately. But, would he answer my questions?

"Shona, if you directly go and ask this to Sanskar, he won't even admit it. First of all, you should gather proofs." Yes, Sahil was right. I badly need to return Kolkata.

We stood there for sometimes and returned back to the hotel.

"Sahil, come to my room." I invited him to my room. That day also I invited him and he rejected it politely. Now I wasn't going to leave him.

"Shona---" I glared him and he followed me.

"Happy Raksha Bandhan," I screamed and tied the Rakhi. His eyes were moistured. He was crying.

"Sahil, don't cry. You are my brother. I have even informed about you to dad. He was happy for me." I chirped and he smiled.

"Now, my gift." I stubbornly asked. He took something from his pocket. It was his credit card. Not fair.

"I don't have anything now. So, take this and do shopping. I would collect it, on your last day in Bali." Okay, I agreed and took it. I don't care about Sanskar now. I really want to take a stand.

He departed after some time. I decided to call Arpita. Maybe she could give me some answers. I tried and the call went unanswered. I was disappointed. Aryan? Should I check on him?

I wasn't getting any sleep. I kept on thinking about Aryan. Where must be him? My trance broke, as my phone beeped. It was Arpita's text message. I called her immediately.

"Hey, what's up?" She chirped on the other side. I felt awkward to talk. We weren't like this. Earlier, we were best friends. But now--

"Swara, you there?" Her voice was of British asset. Was she in London? When did she go? She hasn't said me a word.

"Where were you?" I asked all of a sudden. I heard her sighing.

"Of course, in London. Swara I heard, you got married. That too with your long lost crush, Mr Sanskar Maheshwari." I felt a hidden mock in her voice. Yeah, she knows, I had a huge crush on Sanskar. Actually, Arpita wasn't that fond of Sanskar.

"Yes, I got married recently. I tried to inform you, but--" I tried to talk. But words weren't coming out from my mouth.

"It's okay, even I wasn't interested in attending your marriage with Sanskar. You know, I hate him very much." I felt happy hearing that. Otherwise, I would have died with guilt for not inviting her to my wedding. Actually, I have only invited my close friends. About others, I planned to invite them to my wedding reception.

"Arpita, do you know where Aryan--" before I could even complete my words, she interpreted. "My bad! so my friend had called me for asking about that hoe?" She started shouting. I cursed myself for asking her that.

I quickly mumbled a bye and ended the call. Huh! Nothing was in favour of me. I need to wait. My mind again wandered around Sanskar. Where was he? After yesterday's party, I haven't seen him. I took my phone and looked at his picture. He was smiling in that. A smile, which would fade away, just by my existence.

|•|

Done with the seventh one.

How's it?

Hope you liked it.

Vote⭐
Comment📝
Share📲