• | Stay away from me! | •

PS; Avoid typos as the chapter is highly unedited.

Stay away from me!

CHAPTER: 28

|•|

Author.

"Swara, aren't you ready yet? Come fast, beta." Swara heard Ranjini Singhania's voice outside her room. It was Aryan's and Arpita's wedding today.

"I'm coming, aunty," Swara shouted.

"Beta, we are moving to the auditorium. Make yourself comfortable and come fast." Ranjini Singhania said and walked away.

Swara looked at her reflection in the mirror. There were black circles around her eyes as she didn't slept last night. Her face was pale and weak. She was tired. Why not... she received one of the biggest shock and surprise of her life. Her love, her husband, her Sanskar...confessed his feelings towards her. And she believed him for the very first time.

Swara had always dreamt of a happy married life. But her dreams were so short-lived when she came to know, Sanskar was playing with her life. But even before she could start hating him, she realised that she had fallen in love with him deeply. Now, she wasn't able to hate or loath him. When Sanskar confessed his feelings, for a moment Swara felt happy. But at the very next moment, reality hit her.

Bitch...bitch...His voice echoed her ears. She felt vulnerable. One side, her love reciprocated her feelings. But on the other side, it costed her self respect. She was in a dilemma. Her heart and mind were making her weak and shaky.

She can never forgive him. She could never accept him even though she loves him more than anyone else in this world. For her, self-respect and self-esteem matter a lot. She wasn't a feminist, but a humanist. She was ready to give up everything, not self respect.

Swara kept on looking at the mirror until she heard a knock on the door. She stood and walked towards the door opening it. She saw Aryan's maternal cousin, Vansh Kapoor.

Vansh was a handsome munda. His parents were settled in Banglore. He was Ranjini Singhania's brother, Rakesh Kapoor's son. Vansh was a very lovable boy. He was loved by all. When he came to attend the wedding, he got a sister in the form of Swara. Swara and Vansh became good friends. He was a designer.

"Swara, come..." Vansh yelled. Swara faked and smile saying, "Yes, bro...I'm coming."

"Swara, are you alright? You are looking so tired." He looked really worried about her. 

"Bro, you know naa...its my brother's marriage, so of course I will be tired, right?" Swara chirped fakely. Vansh sighed and shook his head.

"Where is Sanskar?" Vansh asked and every colour of Swara's face dried. Last night's incidents flashed through her mind.

"I'm here..." They turned at a rigid and husky voice. Sanskar stood there like a Greek God in disguise. His eyes were fixed only on his wife. Swara's voice got glued by seeing him.

"It's good that you came, Sanskar. I'm going to the auditorium. You can come along with Swara in the car." Vansh announced and walked away. Now, Swara and Sanskar stood there alone.

"Swa-" Sanskar uttered her name. "Not here, Mr Maheshwari." She harshly replied and moved away leaving a guilty Sanskar behind.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Swara, please listen to me once..." Swara was dragged by Sanskar when she was walking to the mandap's direction. Swara jerked his hand away from her arm.