• | I'm Sorry | •

I'm sorry.

CHAPTER: 16

|•|

Arpita.

I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive this sinful mother. I know whatever I did to you was a mistake. No, a sin! But I didn't have any other way than aborting you, when your own father wasn't ready to accept you. I'm sorry...at that age, other than aborting you, I didn't found any other way.

I and Swara were the best of friends. She used to be my strength. She wasn't like me. She was a one-man girl. Her Sanskar. I know, even if she won't admit...he was her love, not crush. But I used to flirt with everyone.

That's when he came into my life. Aryan, my Aryan. He became my everything. He changed me. His love brought a tenderness in my life. I started loving him the same way he did. He became my family. I, Aryan, Swara and Sanskar became so close. I still could remember, Swara's cheeks getting red because of Sanskar's presence. That was her love.

I will never say that I was a good person. Because I have been a flirt. But after Aryan's arrival in my life, everything changed. Three years. Those were the day, I have been myself. I don't know, suddenly what happened to Aryan. That day, he came and said something weeping.

"I have trusted you more than my own shadow. I have loved you more than anyone else in this world. But you...cheated me!" I was shocked. Cheating? Him? I can't even imagine cheating on him. I don't know, why he was saying all those things to me.

"Don't try to act innocent. Sanskar has always warned me that you will betray me one day. But I ignored his blabberings. But see, what happened now! You cheated on me." What the hell. Wait, so Sanskar was thinking that I was a cheater.

"Aryan! I haven't cheated on you. Don't you trust me?" I was so broken. How could he say that to me? I haven't even looked at anyone since he arrived in my life. How could he even blame me?

"Really!" He replied sarcastically. It hurts. "Then what's this?" He showed me some photographs with my classmate, Varun. It looked like, me kissing Varun. Hell! It was taken in another angle. It wasn't like it seemed.

"Aryan, it's not like that. Me and Varun..." I tried to explain to him the situation. I didn't kiss Aryan. Oh my!

"So, yesterday night, you lied to me and went to that hoe, right." I was stunned seeing him angry. Everything was a misunderstanding. Yes, when Aryan asked me for an outing, I lie to him that I wasn't well. Actually, I had something to do with Varun.

"Just answer me, yes or no!" Oh my! What am I supposed to answer?

"Yes." I closed my eyes and muttered. I saw Aryan nodding his head with a sad smile. "Aryan, it's a misunderstanding---" before I could complete he went away from me.

"Aryan!" I shouted his name again. He ignored me and walked away.

That day, everything went out of my hand. I felt betrayed. We had been loving for 3 years. And still, he didn't trust me. More than to him, I was angry with Sanskar. I'm sure, it would be him, who has given all those photos to Aryan.

After some days, I went to Swara and said we broke up. She slapped me and went. Even she didn't hear me completely. What was my mistake? I cursed my fate. Many times, I saw Aryan. All that time, he was drunk. Whenever I tried to meet him, I thought that he won't hear anything on his alcoholic state. At last, I went from Koltaka. I went to my maternal house.

One day, I got to know that I was pregnant. I felt so much happiness. Which women won't get happy and excited. I thought that our problems will be solved. I happily went to Aryan to speak about it. I haven't even informed Swara about it. I wanted to share this news with Aryan first. I went to him.